So...

W

Will

I assume that most of you will be getting the game. Shall we try to join the same side, for some Barrysworld ownage?

G

granny

Seems to be a split atm, some of us are going East Coast (new server up today apparently) and NC, some want to go back to VS/Johari.

VS smell btw.

W

Will

I really meant for the retail release, rather than the beta wipe thingie.

X

Xtro

Whatver the Amsterdam server is going to be called - I'll be on there. Haven't pinned down which empire to play yet, I love TR though....

L

leggy

Does anyone know the price of subs if there will be any?

I quite fancy getting this.

U

-Ultimate

I heard around the $10 mark but i wouldn't take that as fact until its released. couldn't see it being anymore than $15 though.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Will.
Thats because you are a facist oppressor.:eek:

I KNEW I shouldn't have told you what I do for a living!

U

-Ultimate

I'm going to try VS starting from today to see what its like as i've only played nc so far. I dont like the look of TR at all though, be giving them a big miss :)

S

Scouse

It should work out at about 7-ish quid a month.

I've only played NC so I may try out VS and TR on the Beta whilst I've still got a chance...

When I decide what side to play then I'll be on the server in Amsterdam. A Barrysworld side sounds like a great idea.

How about a naming convention? -

<Clan>NAME[BW]

<Clan> - (or permanent squad) if you have one - presuming they form...

NAME - Well DUH!

[BW] - To denote that you're a BW biatch - always nice to see friendly faces - and will be handy when forming random squads...???

....or should I log off now, and meekly "fuck" and "off" ????

X

Xtro

I won't be using anything but Xtro or variations on the name.

I'm sure we can post char names in here and track each other down...muhahahahahahhaha...

W

Will

Originally posted by Xtro
I KNEW I shouldn't have told you what I do for a living!
Am I down for observation as a subversive now?

If not, I'll go out and cause some damage.;)

W

Will

Any prime targets? I quite fancy trashing the MacDonalds drive-through on the way home.

X

Xtro

Bramall Lane will do nicely, throw some rashers of bacon at the pig fans please!

A

adams901

well I'm always available to group up, most of my time is spent aimlessly walking around in search of a bigger gun.

A

adams901

wow, didnt know you knew that much about me to sum my life up like that.

NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

C

Custy

I think PS wud be much more fun if were all on the same faction

TR looks good.

S

Scouse

TR looks good to everyone apparently - so expect muchos hobbling of that faction before (or even after) release....

W

Will

TR was the one that appealed to me the least...but thats because NC have the coolest tank, and VS have the coolest MAXs.

O

Old_Bean

Well I'm hoping that they'll have more than one server so at least you can play one of the other factions too.

W

Will

Well, its looking like we'll all be TR if we want to be on the same side, since X is seeming very commited.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Will.
Well, its looking like we'll all be TR if we want to be on the same side, since X is seeming very commited.

Long live TR! etc.

Tbh mate I really dont mind :), I'll go with the flow tbh. I tried NC last night again and quite liked it. VS is the one I'm not too fussed on really.

W

Wij

Is there a FAQ explaining the differences ?

Can I get a translocator ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread