So you've got it (and are playing it now) Feedback NOW!

X

Xtro

As per title, go for it brave future warriors of er Luxembourg or whichever empire you picked.

What's your impressions - smooth, many on, etc?

Can you pick US servers? Does a Reaver go faster in retail compared to a Skoda Finesse?

Tell us :)

P

[PS]Venom

Server's starting to get a few people on, quiet at the moment.

Smoother than BETA slightly I think. Not played much though.

Reavers are pretty much the same :D

You can pick ANY server - so no problems there :D

E

envenom

pretty cool so far but the EU server sucks population wise

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by envenom
pretty cool so far but the EU server sucks population wise

Mate most of the EU think it's coming out tomorrow :) It has about as much population as the other american servers that aren't emerald.

Give it a few days :)

P

[PS]Nova

It seems to be a bit smoother as far as I'm concerned.. they definitely sorted the logging out bit, that used to take me ages and ages and it so far seems to work great :p

EU server will have low population for awhile, but I've still seen some action on there :)

Personally, while I've created chars on Werner, I may play Emerald for awhile until server population kicks off properly, depends.

Of course, we're still recruiting for our outfit on Werner so if we can get a fair few people in that, we might go kick some TR and NC ass ;)

X

Xtro

Originally posted by [PS]Angel

Of course, we're still recruiting for our outfit on Werner so if we can get a fair few people in that, we might go kick some TR and NC ass ;)

That's what you think, vile VS scum!

*Translation - keep up the feedback, ta very much! :)*

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Xtro
That's what you think, vile VS scum!

*Translation - keep up the feedback, ta very much! :)*

Technology makes might! Evolution and change is the only way to go, you anachronist hidebound scum will see that, even if it's at the point of our weapons!

*Translation - np, I love this game so talking about it is hardly a hardship! :p*

G

Gewny

For some reason I couldent choose my name : Gewn

"Name is not allowed"

So my name became : Mega

And some Terran scum did taste the rubber of my Enforcer wheel more than once :D

G

Gabrial

Got on last night, tried to create a char on Emerald using my old Beta name, name was already taken!

I suppose its bound to happen when I play in Beta, Yanks see the name and like it, they get the game 1 week earlier, plenty of chance to take it:(

Apart from that, pretty good so far.

O

Old_Bean

Originally posted by Xtro
So you've got it (and are playing it now) Feedback NOW!

Hmm, I hate it when people demand stuff.

Server population is a bit low on euro server Werner right now. It'll no doubt fill up a bit at the weekend.

O

Old_Bean

Originally posted by Gabrial
Got on last night, tried to create a char on Emerald using my old Beta name, name was already taken!

I suppose its bound to happen when I play in Beta, Yanks see the name and like it, they get the game 1 week earlier, plenty of chance to take it:(

Apart from that, pretty good so far.

You should get on the euro server then, I even managed to get my RL name, Nick!

X

Xtro

Re: Re: So you've got it (and are playing it now) Feedback NOW!

Originally posted by mung
Hmm, I hate it when people demand stuff.

Obviously you're not the type of solider we need to defend the Terran Republic. Report to the tortur...err...I mean Political Realignment section. Dismissed!

*pwetty pwease, with sugar and choc drops on top!*

P

[PS]Nova

Those who are saying that EU server is dead, think again, we've been in a battle since about 9am this morning on Solsar trying to get a foothold on the continent and we're not having an easy ride :)

It's not mega busy, but there's enough action there...

Although the servers went down for the patch (or whatever) just as we were about to take Aton, so that was annoying :p

D

Deadmanwalking

Fixed many of the beta bugs and lag is virtually non-existant.

Oh and btw VS,TR scum the way way you have been getting ANY land is because of the empire populations.

C

CliffyG

Originally posted by [PS]Angel
Those who are saying that EU server is dead, think again, we've been in a battle since about 9am this morning on Solsar trying to get a foothold on the continent and we're not having an easy ride :)

It's not mega busy, but there's enough action there...

Although the servers went down for the patch (or whatever) just as we were about to take Aton, so that was annoying :p

Did they say how long the servers will be down for?

EDIT

Just logged on and said all were up except Emerald then came up with server screen showing Werner as being down :(.

D

Deadmanwalking

They said from 8 am GMT it would be down for an hour...

:clap: Go sony!

X

Xtro

Am off to get this tonight. Despite my recent U-turn (wasn't going to buy it until there was more content) I've decided I need....to...have...FUN :)

Thanks to our lovely forum users for getting into the spirit of things and convincing me. :)

G

Gekul

Have the game, downloading patch atm. Got to go 15 mins after it's downloaded though :/

G

Gewny

ahh lovly Xtro, hope to cu in game :)

BUT if you choose the wrong side u will prolly only see dirt... :)

W

|WarpiG|

stuck in work till late and cant get to a store to buy it :(
want this game so much and these threads make me want it more :)

G

g0ldenbone

Bought it yesterday. I was 100% lag free (BTO 512k) on the european server. I thought it was going to be absolutely dead, but I hooked up with a squad and saw some top action.

C

.Cask

Yeah is good as long as you get with a squad. It's pretty hard finding any decent battles alone as there aren't enough people to get many going ;(

Should improve tho. I too was expecting it to be totally dead the day after release.

D

Deadmanwalking

Iv'e decided all this anti VS/NC feeling is completely wrong...

we all need to unite and kick in the bloody TR... their weapons are designed for skillless munkehs and they have the highest propotion of CS skiddies, ill leave the rest to ur imagination.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
They said from 8 am GMT it would be down for an hour...

:clap: Go sony!

Actually it only went down at about 11am for I think 1 hour 15 so that wasn't too bad... just they got the times wrong :)

M

mr.Blacky

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
Mate most of the EU think it's coming out tomorrow :) It has about as much population as the other american servers that aren't emerald.

Give it a few days :)
Well I didn't PS in any store in Amsterdam :(

Users who are viewing this thread