So you want to get it off?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Hello, again im back with a guide to try and help people who just want that little bit of help for ideas to get some of those pounds off. Elkie surely theres and easy way? Theirs no such thing as an easy way to loose weight. This guide is my own it contains my old diet plan my old exercise plan, the results do turn out positive if you stick at it.
But Elkie im so much older than you? It's much easier for you to loose weight at a younger age? Yes it is but you can do it, my uncle tested the diet out for a week and lost 10 pounds not bad for 48 aye?

This is just help in no way do you have to do this diet its just something you can test, Its a personal favourite of myne, my own creation of a protein diet. But Elkie diets require you to eat boring stuff yes? Wrong :)

This is my guide and if you want test it out and give me feed back, we start with the actual diet and we go into the exercise :)

Diet:

Breakfast: 2 peices of bacon (Less fat the better just cut it off:)) 2 Eggs, 1 slice of wholemeal bread and a glass of orange juice.

Wow I can really eat that for breakfast? yes you can

Lunch: 2 slices of chicken breast (can get packets of these from tescos) 2 peices of fruit.

Seems so plain thoe Elkie :/ Yes but its ideal for a lunch

Now the really fun part dinner! Elkie I love my meats what can I eat for dinner?

You can eat these two which I highly recommend;

Chicken (skinless) with variety of vegtables and fruit and a glass of orange juice (yummy)

O yes a nice big peice of steak with vegtables fruit and a glass of orange juice and a slice of whole meal bread (yummy)

I can really eat those things in one day Elkie? Surely theires a catch?

Their is and its exercise, now people think that running is what you need to do to loose weight WRONG you can easily do a 45 minute walk to burn of those calories and you can gradually build that walk into small jogs and walking then just gradually turning it into a jog. Can i do it thoe Elkie? Yes you can it takes self believe and determination you can do it!

Sit-ups: O NO!!!!!!!! Now comon their not that bad lets have a go at this for a week; 25 stomach crunches in sets of 4 makeing that 100 stomach crunches a night YOU CAN DO IT!

I will add more depending on feedback this is just an outline.

Thank you, Elkie. I would prefer Positive feedback and not just people trying to post farm like our friend outlander below

ps. Sorry for the spelling its morning just woke up and in a bit of a rush:)

Himse

FH is my second home
I like it tbh, to loose weight you dont need to starve or just eat salads, you need a nice mix and this is a really good guide =]

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
sounds good:p
i would do it, but too expensive for uni life:< not that i need to lose weight, but nice routine
100 crunches a day:eek: 50 almost kill me:p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
If Elkies method isn't going to work for you...
Do mine :p Eat whatever the fuck you want, and work it off 6 days a week :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Blackjack said:
If Elkies method isn't going to work for you...
Do mine :p Eat whatever the fuck you want, and work it off 6 days a week :p

That's what im doing atm :p

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
jesus you have no idea what you are talking about. its just somewhat right :D

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
jesus you have no idea what you are talking about. its just somewhat right :D

Ok thank you for the comment I disagree with you saying I have no idea what im talking about but you are entitled to your opinion. If you would care to pm me with what you think im doing wrong here then please do.

Elkie

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
mebbe i've seen this before?! ah yeah, it's here.

and eleas is right, its only somewhat right...

wanna lose weight? how about stopping to stuff twinkies in anally.

in that diet, if you need any more carbons they're gonna be turned into energy instead of fat and the fat will instead be stacked in your body and you'll gain weight.

eat less, its the easiest way to lose weight (2/3rd of your energy usage comes from just being a living creature)

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
I've read that guide five times now and that alone made me loose 1kg! Now Saggy how can that be possible? Well it made my eyes bleed. 1kg of blood? Man, you are so going to die! I sure hope so.

:p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Not to be rude Elkie as i can see you've got good intentions here, but this is far from ideal for a weightloss program. For example your meal times are a little wrong, a lot more sources nowadays advocate eating smaller meals each day more frequently, and removing the "Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner" mood. So it changes to meal 1, meal 2, to meal 6.

Also your uncles lifestyle and individual traits will determine how much weight he loses during that week. I know it's going extreme but if he's running a marathon every day then eating that he's surely going to lose weight. His metabolism, age, gender, etc all determine how fast he'll lose weight. The quality of the weight he's lost is probably not known, 10lbs in a week is a LOT and probably to some extent theres a fair amount of water there too.

One last thing, on a weight loss program you should always include morning cardio for around 40mins each day :)

UrganNagru

Fledgling Freddie
Aye as Vlad said 10lbs in a week is pretty unhealthy weight loss generaly you should aim for 2-3 lbs wether your trying to loose it or put it on.
Secondly preplanned diets like that aren't suitable for all people, it might be ok for someone sitting in an office all day, but then someone who is a manual labourer that wouldn't be enough calories, generally the best way is to count how many calories you eat in a week (pain in the arse I know) then work out what you could eat to give you 500 less/more depending wether you loosing or gaining,if theres no change after a week on the new diet take another 250 calories off.
Mind you being as we're on the topic of diets etc, I'maiming to gain some muscle but I know when you do that you also gain some fat, would it be worth while cutting before trying to put weight on, or just fook it and worry about that after I've gained weight.
Secondly anyone recommend easy to prepare meals which are good sources of protein that aren't fish, I know lean chicken is but making chicken salad every day for a packed lunch is a pain, are those chicken slices any good or a pile of wank due to being mechanically extracted and so contain alot of crap?

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
cottage cheese, milkcurd (dunno if thats how its in english)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
is that a guide for yer average man i take it?

would it be possible for someone to come up with an eating/exercise diet for my wife? she's 5 foot 4, 10 stone 8, age 21 and wants to shed a few pounds. she's an active mother of 2 so time is and space is a luxury, exercise preferably that could be done in the living room would be great. she walks about a mile and a half every day atm, but either her diet or the amount of exercise she does isnt working. (apart from that walk to work she doesnt do much else atm)

thanks in advance, much appreciate it.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well as mentionened, calculate her metabolism and take a few hundred kilojoules of it, then she can just do the walk and slowly lose her weight... when she feels shes not losing weight anymore, do the same - calculate metabolism, take off a few hundred kilojoules etc. etc.

easiest way to lose weight

carbonhydrates = 18 kilojoule/gram
Fat = 37 kilojoule/gram
Protein = 17 kilojoule/gram

or close enough, then you'll find out how much she has to eat to lose weight (dont know formula for bodyfat burned etc but i think its the same as fat, so when she lacks energy its gonna burn from her body)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Jesus, you guys were in a hurry.

Yes, we we're, the first was a mistake granted (my son was born to my wife when she was nearly 17). we we're both far too young, BUT we got through it, he's nearly 5, and we're still together. our daughter was planned (well sorta, we we're gonne have her this year but she arrived at the end of last year). both our children have a happy and stable home, BUT my once gymnast wife has suffered the toll of childbirth, and needs a pretty tight, and conclusive regime to help her get back into shape.

sorry for the lack of paragraphs.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds like common sense that diet ;)

Eating shit food and doing no exercise makes you fat.

Lots of fruit and vegetables and not too fatty foods + exercise makes you healthy! :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Neffneff - In a nutshell, morning cardio + calorie deficit = weight loss.

For a lot of people the hardest bit is getting up in the morning and going straight out for a run without eating anything (coffee etc is acceptable but staying away from food = win).

It'd involve finding out her metabolic rate and then creating a suitable calorie deficit that's sufficient but not leaving your missus drained given her active lifestyle :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Take one chainsaw...apply to leg... instant weight loss tbh :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Neffneff said:
is that a guide for yer average man i take it?

would it be possible for someone to come up with an eating/exercise diet for my wife? she's 5 foot 4, 10 stone 8, age 21 and wants to shed a few pounds. she's an active mother of 2 so time is and space is a luxury, exercise preferably that could be done in the living room would be great. she walks about a mile and a half every day atm, but either her diet or the amount of exercise she does isnt working. (apart from that walk to work she doesnt do much else atm)

thanks in advance, much appreciate it.

Diet plans I got no idea about, but I bought a rowing machine and they are amazingly good, easy to set up quickly, can be done in the living room, it is noiseless, so she can get entertained/speak with kids at the same time, you get pulse up high quickly, so if you only have 10-15 minuts once in a while, it is also a workout form that can work, preferable in larger dosis sure, but it can work out...

And buy a used one, they are dirt cheap many times and if it is a kettler (try searching for kettler coach model) they are so stable, that even if it is used 5-7 years, a change of the wire can have it good as new mostly (seats might need adjusting too) :)

pip

Banned
Elkie said:
Hello, again im back with a guide to try and help people who just want that little bit of help for ideas to get some of those pounds off. Elkie surely theres and easy way? Theirs no such thing as an easy way to loose weight. This guide is my own it contains my old diet plan my old exercise plan, the results do turn out positive if you stick at it.
But Elkie im so much older than you? It's much easier for you to loose weight at a younger age? Yes it is but you can do it, my uncle tested the diet out for a week and lost 10 pounds not bad for 48 aye?

This is just help in no way do you have to do this diet its just something you can test, Its a personal favourite of myne, my own creation of a protein diet. But Elkie diets require you to eat boring stuff yes? Wrong :)

This is my guide and if you want test it out and give me feed back, we start with the actual diet and we go into the exercise :)

Diet:

Breakfast: 2 peices of bacon (Less fat the better just cut it off:)) 2 Eggs, 1 slice of wholemeal bread and a glass of orange juice.

Wow I can really eat that for breakfast? yes you can

Lunch: 2 slices of chicken breast (can get packets of these from tescos) 2 peices of fruit.

Seems so plain thoe Elkie :/ Yes but its ideal for a lunch

Now the really fun part dinner! Elkie I love my meats what can I eat for dinner?

You can eat these two which I highly recommend;

Chicken (skinless) with variety of vegtables and fruit and a glass of orange juice (yummy)

O yes a nice big peice of steak with vegtables fruit and a glass of orange juice and a slice of whole meal bread (yummy)

I can really eat those things in one day Elkie? Surely theires a catch?

Their is and its exercise, now people think that running is what you need to do to loose weight WRONG you can easily do a 45 minute walk to burn of those calories and you can gradually build that walk into small jogs and walking then just gradually turning it into a jog. Can i do it thoe Elkie? Yes you can it takes self believe and determination you can do it!

Sit-ups: O NO!!!!!!!! Now comon their not that bad lets have a go at this for a week; 25 stomach crunches in sets of 4 makeing that 100 stomach crunches a night YOU CAN DO IT!

I will add more depending on feedback this is just an outline.

Thank you, Elkie. I would prefer Positive feedback and not just people trying to post farm like our friend outlander below

ps. Sorry for the spelling its morning just woke up and in a bit of a rush:)
You are 1 special person, like the great wall of china you can be seen from the moon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom