So you think your clever?

C

_-Coim-_

lol just don't bother :eek7: some of them are so annoying, stuck at 2.somethingorother

P

Pin

For the new-comers stuck on various questions:

READ THE THREAD!

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by Ekydus
Does anyone else think that the title to this thread is a bit clichéd?
"So you think your clever?"
A bit ironic if this isn't even right... hehe.

(Just for those of you a bit slower than the average person... "your" should be "you're".)

LOL Curse my bad grammar, that made me laugh quite a bit and I never realised it until now

A

**Aligro**

the answer to 2.3 in enterprise.. but i have no idea why

A

**Aligro**

for 24 do you have to like take the add every 3rd letter together?

P

Pin

Note to morons above:

STOP JUST POSTING THE ANSWERS YOU PILLOCKS

S

Spudgie

Pin can you help me on 2.8, I've tried writing it in a wheel as suggested and writing a line and stepping thru with the numbers, still come up with nonsense lol

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by **Aligro**
the answer to 2.3 in enterprise.. but i have no idea why

NCC-1701 ... :) If you were a trekkie you would understand.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Spudgie
Pin can you help me on 2.8, I've tried writing it in a wheel as suggested and writing a line and stepping thru with the numbers, still come up with nonsense lol

Okay...

1) Start at the first letter T.
2) Take the numbers in pairs, e.g. (15, 34), (34, 3)
3) Step right (or clockwise if you did a wheel) by the first number (15). Then left by the second (34). You then have the next letter... Step right by 34, left by 3, etc...
4) If you have a negative number, step 1 fewer than that number in the opposite direction (e.g. (3, -5) step right 3, then right 4).

When done you'll have a 37-character riddle with some things which immediately stand out and are fair clues (there are already hints in this thread as to what to do next)...

See how you get on :)

S

Spudgie

Originally posted by Pin
Okay...

1) Start at the first letter T.
2) Take the numbers in pairs, e.g. (15, 34), (34, 3)
3) Step right (or clockwise if you did a wheel) by the first number (15). Then left by the second (34). You then have the next letter... Step right by 34, left by 3, etc...
4) If you have a negative number, step 1 fewer than that number in the opposite direction (e.g. (3, -5) step right 3, then right 4).

When done you'll have a 37-character riddle with some things which immediately stand out and are fair clues (there are already hints in this thread as to what to do next)...

See how you get on :)

Here goes :wall:

A

**Aligro**

i've come the conclusion that pin invented netriddler :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom