So you think you are uber...

O

old.Stang

No youre not... some ppl have more time to play and will level faster but this have nothing to do with being uber. PvP can be great and lots of fun but iam afraid that ppl who think they are uber (having more time to play) ruin the server for others. Whats the fun of zerging everyone that moves with a group/guild like this?, you have to be very dumb if you do this, thinking you are uber but the fact is, you ruin other ppl's fun, yes the ppl who dont have the time to be online 24/7, what will happen then (i hope not) many ppl leave this server and then there is nothing to zerg anymore, being uber with no one to kill is that fun?

Think about this 24/7 ppl before start zerging...

E

erhardtt

I don´t think that any guild will be zerking for very long after they have reached lvl 50, because its simply too boring. But there is a danish saying: " Små hjerner, små fornøjelser." Freely translated:"Weak brains are easily pleased".

So, some may continue zerking forever!

O

old.Kerosene

English version - Small things for small minds.

O

old.Kerosene

Oh.. forgot to make my point.

1. Early high level people gank to buggery.
2. Lvl 10-20's think 'SOD THIS!' and clear off
3. high level people get bored with few people levelling up to 50 and having to fight the same people all the time.
4. They go
5. Server empty.

G

Gorguss

You just have to look over the atlantic, the greatest guild there that owned every single keep and had some lvl 50s just left after there was nothing left to fight cuz no-one cared to lvl up to be of any challenge. That's why I'm gonna stick with my tree-huggers and throw a rou8nd with Fagan.

L

lb_ace

You can only have 1 keep and if you are reffering to CQ they leveled, ganked greys and left when others started to reach 50.
Also, word is they exploited to level that fast... *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom