So, with NF just around the corner..

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
When NF launches, i've read somewhere we get 2 weeks of free RA respecs.. However, since i still have my level 40 ra respec aswell, i was wondering what happends to that one?

Do i keep it, and don't use it during that 2 weeks.. or will it be gone first time i use /respec realm ?

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I was wondering the same yesterday. I dunno. I think I'll try every possible realistic ra spec during those two weeks.

I was just thinking.. the americans have Pendragon they can charcopy their char to and try different RA specs. Why did they even get those 'free' respecs for two weeks? Seeing how we don't have /charcopy and a public test server; I'd say that having 4 weeks would be more fair.

On the other hand, after reading the Sorcerer class forum I'm not so sure if RA's really matter that much. I'm the realm's main mezzer, and a clothwearing one too. So I should probably get MoC1(maybe 2)+MCL1 and a few passive RA's. Maybe something that increases the damage of my lifetap too.

Or maybe I should just respec to body.

Anyway, on the US servers I would've /charcopy'd, but now.. I'll be clueless *grins*. Two weeks won't be enough.

Thanatlos

Fledgling Freddie
What happens is you get free RA respec stones that are only usable for the next 2 weeks.
What you can do is use your respec, then try all the specs you want in those 2 weeks, settle on your final spec, buy another cheap stone and use that to replenish your 1 RA respec so you will still have it available for later use.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Your L40 only last for 1 level, so at 42 its gone, and its a skill respec, not RA.

From the US version, we get a merchant selling RA respecs for 10s, hes there for 2 weeks in place of the normal RA respec guy, so Jordheim will be full of the l337s spamming 10s a go all day long much to the anoyance of everyone else when 10 trolls stand over him.

We also should be getting a free skill respec too, only 1 tho for all.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Wrong. You get 2 free RA respecs, one at 20 one at 40. They are always there until you decide to use them.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Wrong. You get 2 free RA respecs, one at 20 one at 40. They are always there until you decide to use them.
yup thats right :> respecced RA at 34 and 49 ;>

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
you also get a full skill respec ? or that just bullox ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
full skill respec which goes if you level

you get two RA respecs when levelling up - once you've used those you can use the cheap RA respec stones for 2 weeks, making sure to use one at the end so you have an RA respec for somewhere down the line.

the Ra's are at 20 and 40 but can be used anytime
the single line respecs are at 20 and 40 but MUST be used by 21 and 41 or you lose them.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
This has propably been asked 100 times, and sounds terribly greedy, but if one buys a bunch of those cheap stones, will they disappear after those 2 weeks, or is it possible to buy ahead?

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Nausilus^^ said:
This has propably been asked 100 times, and sounds terribly greedy, but if one buys a bunch of those cheap stones, will they disappear after those 2 weeks, or is it possible to buy ahead?

Disappears.

Hardly any greed in it either, as if they didn't disappear, everyone would just buy a large quantity - thereby ruining any potentional market.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ahh, finnally i will beable to try out my dream spec of Mastery of Water 5 :D

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
Ahh, finnally i will beable to try out my dream spec of Mastery of Water 5 :D

Wasn't it removed? muhahahaha ;D

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah. Think they did.
Silly buggers.

Now that the frontiers FINALLY have water..
oh well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom