So why Dont GOA follow mythic?

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
So im a US daoc player these days, and loving it, Mythic try hard to bring as much action as possible with rp bonuses and such,

now, i remeber when Mythic was having a bad population period not so long ago, The Opened EVERY inactive account for 1 month, and omfg what good that done for the US servers population, people played to see what it was still like and carried on and paid and still play atm, just loook at VN boards, Ofc theres Fotm quiters but its alot better than recent numbers,

When they gave US lab there was Double RP bounes in Laby, Rvr was at a prime, so many people ingame, zergs at times but the game needs zergs at some stage, when i played 9v9 on eu zergs sometimes brought challanging fights, nothing more rewarding that my 8 people taking 3-4 grps on <3 Greed :D im sure elkie will remember the first fights :), anyway no atm theres like 8k per solo kill on US and im loving the actin, thats my EU primetime on a US server,

So why dont GoA fucking do summin? they realy do seem to sit back and do fuck all, Exc, was once proberly the best Daoc server to be played, had the best players and the best action, so why dont that introduce things that mythic have done to bring the pop back to the servers? it seems so simple yet they seem so ignorent as ever,

Anyway enough bullshit, drunken post but my 2 cents!

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i <3 ur drunk post mxn :p, n coz Goa liek us ay jsut dont give a S*** when tehy finally wanna do summin be to late:p if ur on mordred give pm on Dragonninja mate :) be good to see whats going on, on devon or w.e u playin now :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Drunken post in the middle of the week? wth, are you some kinda alcoholic man? :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
They should give free discs in gamer magazines imho and the re-open thing sounds like a nice idea, BUT don't forget that GOA has also done a lot for the players. I know it's fotm to be against GOA in every possible way, but what about the custom quests, what about the barrels, what about the storyline quests?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
They should give free discs in gamer magazines imho and the re-open thing sounds like a nice idea, BUT don't forget that GOA has also done a lot for the players. I know it's fotm to be against GOA in every possible way, but what about the custom quests, what about the barrels, what about the storyline quests?

What about that quest called; "The Prydwen item and inventory dissapearance."

It rawked, 6+ month's of questing through RN!

Yeh it is fotm to jump on the Goa bash wagon, however it is for a reason. Requiel usually takes to piss, cause frankly he's the only spokesman here for them, but...

Just for the love of god, lets not praise Goa for their fine efforts they've made by making quests for us, while they've clearly lacked and lagged in a whole range of other departments.

The hamster seems tobe working fine atm though, but then again the wheel prolly spins a whole lot lighter l8tly.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
The RP in US is just too insane imo, heard a guy made around 7.5 mil rps in a week (over 1 mil a day) due to the 300% RP's..
Why even have RR's when you get that kind of RP's.
I am all for trying to get old people back into the game or attracting new players but giving a RP boost like that is just silly, back in the old days rr10/11 actually meant something now it seems to be something you can get in a week.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
What about that quest called; "The Prydwen item and inventory dissapearance."

It rawked, 6+ month's of questing through RN!.

from what i understand, goa consulted mythic for what to do and mythics answer was `too bad for them`. which was not good enough for GOA who went through the process of manually trying to restore as much as possible.

i`m sure prydwin users would have prefered the nmythic service of `too bad`.

Just for the love of god, lets not praise Goa for their fine efforts they've made by making quests for us, while they've clearly lacked and lagged in a whole range of other departments..

anything i ever had to RN from subscription issues to unplayble loss/package loss was answered to my satisfaction in short notice.

The hamster seems tobe working fine atm though, but then again the wheel prolly spins a whole lot lighter l8tly.

i dunno how much the hamster suffers on the cluster that includes avalon. i guess it would be fair to compare that cluster to excall 3 years ago when it comes to number of players.

Gamah

Banned
I have no idea why they dont give the English cluster a 200% rp bonus and 300% xp bonus.

That would get people coming back..but then they would have to fucking get off thier arses and do something.

I would reactivate if there was a bonus on the server.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
So im a US daoc player these days, and loving it, Mythic try hard to bring as much action as possible with rp bonuses and such,

now, i remeber when Mythic was having a bad population period not so long ago, The Opened EVERY inactive account for 1 month, and omfg what good that done for the US servers population, people played to see what it was still like and carried on and paid and still play atm, just loook at VN boards, Ofc theres Fotm quiters but its alot better than recent numbers,

When they gave US lab there was Double RP bounes in Laby, Rvr was at a prime, so many people ingame, zergs at times but the game needs zergs at some stage, when i played 9v9 on eu zergs sometimes brought challanging fights, nothing more rewarding that my 8 people taking 3-4 grps on <3 Greed :D im sure elkie will remember the first fights :), anyway no atm theres like 8k per solo kill on US and im loving the actin, thats my EU primetime on a US server,

So why dont GoA fucking do summin? they realy do seem to sit back and do fuck all, Exc, was once proberly the best Daoc server to be played, had the best players and the best action, so why dont that introduce things that mythic have done to bring the pop back to the servers? it seems so simple yet they seem so ignorent as ever,

What a load of crap, everyone knows that prydwen was the best daoc server.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
The RP in US is just too insane imo, heard a guy made around 7.5 mil rps in a week (over 1 mil a day) due to the 300% RP's..
Why even have RR's when you get that kind of RP's.
I am all for trying to get old people back into the game or attracting new players but giving a RP boost like that is just silly, back in the old days rr10/11 actually meant something now it seems to be something you can get in a week.

Aye agree. You knew a rr10 player had put in the time for that rank.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!

They did, see https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=215965

we get the 150% RP etc in the frontier, not sure which zones it's in mind you...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
we get the 150% RP etc in the frontier, not sure which zones it's in mind you...

Players will receive a 150% Realm Point and Bounty Point bonus while RvRing on Agramon.

I looked it up for you Flimgoble!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
w/e goa try and do something that will help the community mythic tell em to take it away, /givf back barrels :)

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
I have no idea why they dont give the English cluster a 200% rp bonus and 300% xp bonus.

maybe because that wouldn t bring have of the people that did quit lately.

i m afraid it s a probleme of management (server or people as you feel). the issue is not to know how many rps /hour you get.

i could play four hours without any rps as long as i had fun. some people are NOT RP whores.

before setting solution they need to point the problem out.

plastering the arm of someone that broke his leg doesn t help much does it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom