So, who's gonna win X Factor?

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to think Same Difference, their "Never Had a Dream Come True", was amazing, it's very personal for them and they're genuine people who are passionate about singing. They proved that not only are they an amazing duo act, but can also sing solo very well also. I'd love to see them at Butlins or something, maybe even an american show for kids, they have great smiles.

The ones left, well I don't like Leon cos he's Scottish and his swing stuff is a bit limited in my opinion, I can't see him doing amazing, he's like Ray Quinn only a bit better looking and where is he now? Singing in a crap has-beens or never-beens x-mas carol group that no-ones really heard of, and also has annoying teeth, plus generally boring.

I think Rhdian (sp?) will probably win the show which is a shame 'cos he's been vocally trained which I think overshadows the competition although he doesnt seem to think he deserves to be there so either he's incredibly stupid or is playing the audience for votes, I just don't know, and I know that the people who win get the vocal training anyway or help with it atleast, but it's still unfair cos if he was any good he'd be doing West End now and obviously he's not cos he wasnt and isnt good enough.

I'm glad the dinner lady got the boot the other week, and the other fat woman, they got good voices no doubt but no-ones gonna market them unless there's a sudden demand for fat women, they tried it with that burger muncher Michelle McManus and Rik Waller, look where those two are now, ones still probably eating pies and the others currently banging the only fan that turned up to a signing he did, she's probably mental aswell and he genuinely thinks he's special, genuine cock more like.

Anyways, who do you think is gonna grab this years title and obviously bag a Number 1 in the process?

Himse

FH is my second home
lol, xfactor is useless, it was good for 1 go, but its getting like big brother

and the people make 1 single & fuck off being a Z list celeb.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah well, I'm just an avid Saturday night in with the missus type I guess.

Ucallme

Banned
As much as I hate to admit it but I think Rhydian will win.

It will be in this order...

Leon = Out first
Same Difference = Out Second
Rhydian = Winner

Personally I'd like Same Difference to win it as they seem nice and genuine people. I dont think SD are good singers but, if the market is for kids then good luck to them what ever the result is. This years X-Factor is noway near as good as last year, maybe we are comparing this year with Leona? Leona is by far in a different league to any of the contestants this year.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They are all fucking useless, worst series so far with regards to talent.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to think Same Difference, their "Never Had a Dream Come True", was amazing, it's very personal for them and they're genuine people who are passionate about singing. They proved that not only are they an amazing duo act, but can also sing solo very well also. I'd love to see them at Butlins or something, maybe even an american show for kids, they have great smiles.

The ones left, well I don't like Leon cos he's Scottish and his swing stuff is a bit limited in my opinion, I can't see him doing amazing, he's like Ray Quinn only a bit better looking and where is he now? Singing in a crap has-beens or never-beens x-mas carol group that no-ones really heard of, and also has annoying teeth, plus generally boring.

I think Rhdian (sp?) will probably win the show which is a shame 'cos he's been vocally trained which I think overshadows the competition although he doesnt seem to think he deserves to be there so either he's incredibly stupid or is playing the audience for votes, I just don't know, and I know that the people who win get the vocal training anyway or help with it atleast, but it's still unfair cos if he was any good he'd be doing West End now and obviously he's not cos he wasnt and isnt good enough.

I'm glad the dinner lady got the boot the other week, and the other fat woman, they got good voices no doubt but no-ones gonna market them unless there's a sudden demand for fat women, they tried it with that burger muncher Michelle McManus and Rik Waller, look where those two are now, ones still probably eating pies and the others currently banging the only fan that turned up to a signing he did, she's probably mental aswell and he genuinely thinks he's special, genuine cock more like.

Anyways, who do you think is gonna grab this years title and obviously bag a Number 1 in the process?

I don't like this post in anyway. First you say you don't like somebody because of they're origin and then proceed to point out some facial features you dont like.

Second, you think someone who is going to win who you cant even spell the name of and think they're stupid.

Then you go ahead and attack fat women for no reason.

To be honest you should really read more closely into their lives before mocking anyone and take a good look at your own just to make sure you are all so perfect.

I'm guessing you're one of these pricks who think they're are better than anybody and whatever you says goes. Well you're not and with your attitude you never will be.

As a FYI as a scottish person, i don't care what nationality you are but i will not label you on a nationality as that isnt fair. You can't label one person as a whole nation. I also know whats going on here, as i live around Glasgow i can tell you Michelle McManus has a lost a tremendous amount of weight, has opened a fitness bar AND is releasing her long-awaited second album at the beginning of next year.

So get your fucking facts right you stupid prick and do your fucking homework you useless slandering twat.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Varna you seem like a cnut.

Infact...no...I retract that statement.

You are a cnut.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
The old if you don't think everyone is fantastic your a twat brigade out I see.

It's amazing how your all so prepared to slag him off knowing next to nothing about him, yet it's not acceptable for him to do the same to other people.

One day Bugz you'll grow up and realise what a hyprocrite you appear in threads like this.

Penlid said:
Michelle McManus has a lost a tremendous amount of weight, has opened a fitness bar AND is releasing her long-awaited second album at the beginning of next year.

I think I can fairly safely say that it's not long-awaited by most people in the country. If it gets anywhere near the top 10 then i'll bow to your superior knowledge tho.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The old if you don't think everyone is fantastic your a twat brigade out I see.

It's amazing how your all so prepared to slag him off knowing next to nothing about him, yet it's not acceptable for him to do the same to other people.

One day Bugz you'll grow up and realise what a hyprocrite you appear in threads like this.

I think I can fairly safely say that it's not long-awaited by most people in the country. If it gets anywhere near the top 10 then i'll bow to your superior knowledge tho.

You try to take the higher stand, yet you do not do it correctly. Quotes maybe? Posts I've been a hypocrite in?

Mmmm. That's what I thought. Now fuck off.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
same difference make me want to stab myself in the eyes, not keen on any of the ones on offer tbh :p

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
The winner of X Factor is obviously Simon Cowell. He doesn't see talent, just pound signs.

And the stupid British people fall for it every year.

Laddey

FH is my second home
The girl out of same difference is hot, she would get some of the Laddeymeister!

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
I don't like this post in anyway. First you say you don't like somebody because of they're origin and then proceed to point out some facial features you dont like.

Second, you think someone who is going to win who you cant even spell the name of and think they're stupid.

Then you go ahead and attack fat women for no reason.

To be honest you should really read more closely into their lives before mocking anyone and take a good look at your own just to make sure you are all so perfect.

I'm guessing you're one of these pricks who think they're are better than anybody and whatever you says goes. Well you're not and with your attitude you never will be.

As a FYI as a scottish person, i don't care what nationality you are but i will not label you on a nationality as that isnt fair. You can't label one person as a whole nation. I also know whats going on here, as i live around Glasgow i can tell you Michelle McManus has a lost a tremendous amount of weight, has opened a fitness bar AND is releasing her long-awaited second album at the beginning of next year.

So get your fucking facts right you stupid prick and do your fucking homework you useless slandering twat.

Blimey, I hope you've calmed down now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom