So who is going to play Classic WoW?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Me of course.

I have played on PvP servers all the time since WoW came out. This time however I am thinking of playing on a PvE server as I am not sure I want to go through the pain of being ganked all the fucking time. Am leaning towards bringing back BarFred the Holy Paladin :)

Also, I will be making sure I am not playing on a server with streamers as I suspect it will be detrimental to the joy I will get from the game.

I guess when the server names are announced we should perhaps all group up on the same server if possible?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Me of course.

I have played on PvP servers all the time since WoW came out. This time however I am thinking of playing on a PvE server as I am not sure I want to go through the pain of being ganked all the fucking time. Am leaning towards bringing back BarFred the Holy Paladin :)

Also, I will be making sure I am not playing on a server with streamers as I suspect it will be detrimental to the joy I will get from the game.

I guess when the server names are announced we should perhaps all group up on the same server if possible?

I'll be going PvE too, fuck dealing with the zerg of rogues that will inevitably appear :p Paladin or Mage, not decided yet.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll be going PvE too, fuck dealing with the zerg of rogues that will inevitably appear :p Paladin or Mage, not decided yet.
Ooh Alliance then, hopefully we can get on the same server :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ooh Alliance then, hopefully we can get on the same server :)

Aye can do! we're gonna have to find us a raiding guild like! (or make one) need that Molten Core and Ony :D

Drawn toward a mage before Paladin tbh, Mage saves soooo much money due to portals and being able to summon its own drink at the start.

Prob going Mage - Tailor - Enchanter - Bags and Crusader enchants = cha-ching.

Last edited:

Bob007

Prince Among Men
40/0/11 Affliction Warlock. Tailor, Enchant. Tanking twins was fun. Not sure on side yet, makes no odds. Same twins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom