So who adds and who dont? [l33tists only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Should make a subforum or something for these special fg vs players.

Imagine all the possibilities, they could whine about adds,radar,which grp is best/has the best setup etc peacefully with other likeminded people and without random peoples ( oh no! ) interfering with their whine.

Just a suggestion!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
enkor said:
I added on vinter once

Me too; Meduza uncovering from cliprange and then gank up on him. Was uber fun <3

vintervargen

Banned
Coldbeard said:
Should make a subforum or something for these special fg vs players.

Imagine all the possibilities, they could whine about adds,radar,which grp is best/has the best setup etc peacefully with other likeminded people and without random peoples ( oh no! ) interfering with their whine.

Just a suggestion!

or make a PvE discussion forum for ppl like you!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Baldrian said:
Well we have theese socalled l33t groups, that are soooo honourable, but....

When they kill less than fg's or soloers its ok, but if they get killed by more than 1 fg its called adding or zerging.

Seems you just want fights easy, you mostly have no truble with killing anything that moves if they are less than you, so get over it if the noobs sometimes want revenge, its totally natural.

Evertime I see a fg killing 1 poor solo, I allways add with my solo earthwizz and kill them. :p

Thats how the word is when playing a spec no one wanna group with. you kill what you can get when you can get it. live with it or stay away from main battleareas.

let's do this ibtl with some sense in it:

What you say might be personal opinion, but there are certain groups that respect soloers and other's fights. Let's take VP for example, they let me live when I solo and Groove most of the time ( well last time not, but that was an inc through trees and was total surprise I say =)) ). So I return the favour ofc. When I stand there and would have a good opportunity to lock some support down or so, I stand there and /hug or /clap, /wave etc... I mean what's the fun, I spoil their fight for what...100-200 RP's? So I rather stand there and have a look at the situation from far enough range to not getting any attacks from enemies.

Then to you vinters...I think your thread is gonna cause lots of whine and is so rather useless and you can't also say: guild X adds, doesn't add. You can make a policy if you have a dedicated RvR guild or a small guild, or even better: a fixed group. If you change players all the time, there has to be one trigger-happy person and let's face it, I won't let my groupmates die, I'd feel bad as druid not to heal them =) If I lead the grp ( which doesn't happen often ), I try to run around soloers or other fights, but then again, see above. I will also not flame one someone who did so, I simply can't start wars like this, especially with people I know, I like, I respect and I guess the same counts for every other guild that doesn't run a set group. I can say in TS - or groupchat ( depending what group I run in ) - what I wish, but I'm support, I don't have much influence on what goes on.

So imho, adding sucks, right, but it sometimes happens not on purpose and you can't accuse every member of a group/guild to really want it =)

My 2 cents

cem8en

Fledgling Freddie
The "l337ist" aka "The people with no lifes and lives for daoc" -

FUCKING RETARD STOP ADDING IM GONNA BEAT U AND YOUR MOM AT THE NEXT IRL MEETING AAAARRRBHHH!!!! FUCKING SLUUUUUUUUUUUT

And btw vinter's , suddenly you starting to say VR adding ? cuz we killed u flawless and u dont want your everybody to hear that u got killed by ppl that aint in "top of the pop" in daoc? :) - And btw , dont be arrogant , if this was irl you woulndt say stuff like "foad", since your a 20 years old geek that have never gotten laid , so plix , get a grip m8 :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
so vf you agree with me that this thread is pointless or not ? ;)

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
cem8en said:

FUCKING RETARD STOP ADDING IM GONNA BEAT U AND YOUR MOM AT THE NEXT IRL MEETING AAAARRRBHHH!!!! FUCKING SLUUUUUUUUUUUT

And btw vinter's , suddenly you starting to say VR adding ? cuz we killed u flawless and u dont want your everybody to hear that u got killed by ppl that aint in "top of the pop" in daoc? :) - And btw , dont be arrogant , if this was irl you woulndt say stuff like "foad", since your a 20 years old geek that have never gotten laid , so plix , get a grip m8 :)

was odd earlier duno what quite happened but my group watched VR fighting another hib group, our bard got mezzed cause they went 2 see alone. After u won, u mezzed us and almost left but came back 2 fight us after we stood and watched ur fight xD

ran with VR today, and lillhemulen's grp added on a really nice fight with LA, and LA did not add.

(think it was LA, not 100% sure, had bloodluusty and mimonsa in it )

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
What you say might be personal opinion, but there are certain groups that respect soloers and other's fights.
I remember some hib group that let me live in OF a couple of times, when i was soloing late at night in Emain.
Other than that, they will all chase me across half a zone if they have to. :p
It's ok though, i sometimes kill soloers when i'm in a duo/trio.

As for adding, sometimes i do, sometimes i don't. Depends on my mood, who it is, how many, etc.
If it looks like a nice fair fight or i know it's someone who likes to solo, i will try not to add.

It can often be a tough decision. Do you "add" to help your realm mate or let him die?
Some would expect you to add to help them out, others will whine at you if you do.

I once got a PM from a SB that i didn't want to add on when he fought an infil.
When it was obvious that he was getting spanked, i mezzed the infil. He purged and the SB died before i could kill the infil.
He then PMed me something like: "thanks for no help biatch!!".
You can't please everyone, i guess.

cem8en

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:
was odd earlier duno what quite happened but my group watched VR fighting another hib group, our bard got mezzed cause they went 2 see alone. After u won, u mezzed us and almost left but came back 2 fight us after we stood and watched ur fight xD

If you looked on irc we said sorry and Thx for not adding.

vintervargen

Banned
cem8en said:

mom?!?! i didnt know you played daoc!! call me!

rure

Fledgling Freddie
cem8en said:

I fail to see what "IRL" has got to do about this subject?

However, this no-adding policy is getting people a bit too upset imo. As one wise man said on ventrilo today: "Not knowing whats gonna happen next is one of the reasons you play a mmorpg." If people really want fights where equal numbers in every team are guaranteed this is not the game for them. Dont get me wrong, I like fg vs. fg fights just as much as the next guy. But who cares if you get "outskilled" every now and then, shit happens etc.

siaka

Banned
from vp pov;
from hib: rr and dh have not added on us recently, pg have always added.
from alb: tt never add on us, every time fc and the nalbs have had the chance to add they have. ad i'm unsure of.
from mid: can't remember vr adding on us, nolby add always, groove never add.

to anyone not in a 'fixed' fg posting in this thread about how a fg rolled you or farmed you at occasus it rly doesnt matter so just leave it, the thread is about which fgs add on whom not who roll soloers (as pretty much every gg does that as I found out last night when playing my rm solo, so really no gg can complain when soloers add).

I also agree with what rure said about it getting a bit out of hand, if someone does add just play the game, rebuff and head back out, although its funny when a guild does add and then loses (hi nalbs, pg, fc etc, if we ever get around to making a movie I believe we have some nice footage of failed adds from these guilds ;) )

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
lol some people have some serious issues here.

Nice to see another good, non-biased thread though, well done !

Marc

FH is my second home
every single guild adds. To say they try not to is complete and utter horseshit.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
what a thread !

just to see clearly: if the so called omfguberguild who tends to not add, DOES add on you, its your fault becouse you didnt achieve to win their respect.

haha, what a bullshit :D anyways, joy to read some of the posts here, especially after a good few months of excal rvsr, almost hitting the priceless category standards :D

givf more xD

Soromaar

Fledgling Freddie
i try not to add when leading my grps, but sometimes some1 in your grp fails to compute or plain ignore orders and do something that leads to adding...

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
I fail to see what "IRL" has got to do about this subject?

rure, you really think dudes who keep repeating this "subject" over and over and over and over and over... dont have any issues? i barely believe that one m8...

ps.: toa bubblo and givf :DD:

Jeros

Part of the furniture
ibtl

TS1.jpg

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
some ppl, for once i agree with jika vinters go out see the sun and grow an inch cause this is just sad and dont start ur crap about go away random that u did to andree, just cause ur not l33t ingame doesnt make u a bad player its just or atleast mostly an attitude u develop. i for 1 have no need to be l33t in a comp game i really enjoy it and only solo on ranger or do fg vs fg but i never feel the need to say "omg im so ubah i own all irl cause i pawn".

After my ranting id say VL dont add and if u dont find it a l33t guild by ur standards we do better then most guilds in all 3 realms atm without a fixed grp ;)

majik

Banned
Marc said:
every single guild adds. To say they try not to is complete and utter horseshit.

Certain guilds try not to add, others don't. Saying:
To say they try not to is complete and utter horseshit
Only proves how little you know about RvR, so stop talking about something you don't have an idea about.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:
This thread really should be locked

please dont till 14:00 cet or so, need some quality entertainment here :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
mom?!?! i didnt know you played daoc!! call me!

She'd be breaking the law if she did. It would be called "grooming".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom