T

TodinStark

Originally posted by n3wbie
some maths bod work out how many passwords can be made out of 9 characters from

1- 9
A-Z lower case
A-Z upper case

;)

I'm not sure.. but something about 11694146092834141 - 2779905883635712(combinations no numbers) - 387420489 (combinations only numbers) = 8914239821777940 different pw .. just give me one of them NOW!

M

Mid - Kirinia

We pay to play this game. We cannot play it because, it seems, fairly basic security precautions have not been taken. You think this is OK?

What makes you think they did not have reasonable security measures in place? Anyone can get hacked.

Shit happens - it's not necessarily GOA's fault. :rolleyes:

I

i-scream

Apparently GOA is changing their mind for the x time.

First, servers would be running at 3 PM. Then they said we would get an e-mail within 24 hours.

Well, it's 24 hours that servers are down at this moment. I did not receive an e-mail yet, so it seems GOA's changing their mind again and again and again.

I certainly will never play another game in the future on a french server again or hosted by GOA. That's a promise I made myself now.

S

svartmetall

I will certainly never play a GOA-hosted game again.

N

Nivellen

You just gotta wait for it.... and if it dont come.... - tough luck :p

G

granitus

The attack is not GOA's fault

Having to solve the problem is not GOA's fault

Knowing about the problem for 8 days and then giving community 2 minutes notice of shutting servers down is simply aweful customer service.

Not keeping the community updated with reasonable information is just a farce and bad business policy.

so whilst GOA have done a good job in resolving the problem's their treatment of the people who pay to play this game has fallen woefully short of acceptable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom