So where does a 12-15th lvl Sorc or Pally go in SI?

H

heilel

I've been soloing my Sorc and Pally lately and the pally is lvl 12 and sorc lvl 15.
I've been hanging around SI areas, mostly near caifelle.

I've been killing Marsh cruds and Zombies and stuff.
But I'm a a sort of in the middle of mobs lvl range now.

Where do people and possibly groups hang out at this level in SI?

V

Vasconcelos

They use to stick to a necro n go white lights in Dale of Dewy. Then they face a tree n watch how their xp bar grow while the necro kills ;)

P

Pin

Originally posted by heilel
I've been soloing my Sorc and Pally lately and the pally is lvl 12 and sorc lvl 15.
I've been hanging around SI areas, mostly near caifelle.

I've been killing Marsh cruds and Zombies and stuff.
But I'm a a sort of in the middle of mobs lvl range now.

Where do people and possibly groups hang out at this level in SI?

I hope you have been doing kill-tasks from the Anniogel and Caifelle guards. That's the fastest exp for your level (short of being powerlevelled).

H

heilel

Re: Re: So where does a 12-15th lvl Sorc or Pally go in SI?

Originally posted by Pin
I hope you have been doing kill-tasks from the Anniogel and Caifelle guards. That's the fastest exp for your level (short of being powerlevelled).

No I haven't, thanks for the tip..:)

P

pez

Yeah next stop looks like Anniogel, you can bind there too. As for groups in SI.... good luck :(

M

Mage

You might want to try Keltoi dungeon in Cam forest for gps at that level. gobbos make good pets and there's decent drops & exp to be had.

S

starblade

Worth considering :
Lvl 12 range has nice & quick killtasks from WD. Don't bother to head PK bridge however because the run will be too long each time). At lvl 15-18 range, the killtasks from the camp forest / plains guard tower are also all in extreme close range.
Might wanna check out tepok, xp is fairly good there too and the entrance is a no-agro zone.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Mage
You might want to try Keltoi dungeon in Cam forest for gps at that level. gobbos make good pets and there's decent drops & exp to be had.

You can't pet those until level 20 afaik

D

deffy

Re: Re: So where does a 12-15th lvl Sorc or Pally go in SI?

Originally posted by Pin

Definatly do these, bind in anniogel and you can get tasks all the way to 20, then go to keltoi for 20-24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom