So, when is the "great MMORPG crash" gonna happen?

B

Belsameth

I always found the 'free month' quite funny, concidering the price tag on the box. :p

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Belsameth
I always found the 'free month' quite funny, concidering the price tag on the box. :p

Why? DAOC is dead cheap when you buy the game.
You can now get DAOc and SI for £26.99 on Amazon.com

Which is cheaper than a normal game and it has the free 1st month.

C

Cush

Originally posted by baphomet
Why? DAOC is dead cheap when you buy the game.
You can now get DAOc and SI for £26.99 on Amazon.com

Which is cheaper than a normal game and it has the free 1st month.

the "free month" isent realy free still since you pay for it when buying the game

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Cush
the "free month" isent realy free still since you pay for it when buying the game

That's true, but the point I'm making is that the price of the game is cheaper than other PC games and this has SI included.

C

Cala-more

theres a new online games magazine out dedicated to online games. Beleive it or not, there was a page showing a daoc advert and a whole page about the game

Bit late advertising after over a year of play

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Cush

this is exactly what I mean when I say I find that 'free month' funny. it would be rather nice if you (you = Baphomet, to avoid too much confusion) didn't jump to conclusions...especially not when a heavy dose of smileys is involved :)

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Belsameth
this is exactly what I mean when I say I find that 'free month' funny. it would be rather nice if you (you = Baphomet, to avoid too much confusion) didn't jump to conclusions...especially not when a heavy dose of smileys is involved :)

Where am I jumping to conclusions?
I'm trying to point out that the game itself plus the SI expansion , which is pretty new BTW, is cheaper than a normal PC game.
So while GOA considers the free month as part of the price of the game, at the end of hte day, what you're paying for the game is still cheaper than a normal Pc game?

I can't put it any simpler than that.

L

lakih

There was an SI ad in a local swedish rpg magazine recently :)

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom