Question So when are we actually getting Transfers ???

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Even if its after the free month which i highly suspect it is a date would be nice , so if you could enlighten us Mythic Andy that would be excellent so the playerbase can know where we are at exactly before we start to trickle away bored and dont bother resubbing :(

633502976773739890-impatience.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
A week after the Duke Nukem forever release.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
those rick roll things were so funny in 2004, oh wait thats not true either....

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I gave rep instead of removing! :flame:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Did they really promise transfer to Ywain? Can't remember seeing anything like that but then again i never did pay much attention to announcement.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Did they really promise transfer to Ywain? Can't remember seeing anything like that but then again i never did pay much attention to announcement.

# What will happen with my characters on English (UK), Italian and Spanish language servers?

* At this time, the intent is to allow the transfer of characters from the English (UK), Italian and Spanish servers to transfer to their choice of Ywain (NA) or the new French or German servers (EU).
Mythic Entertainment EU FAQ

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
I think the original poster has a good point :

Once the free month is up, will people actually pay for a server that has an active pop in the low hundreds?

I for one, have been tempted to return with the promised of a server transfer but doubt I'd resubscribe to Dyvet. I just hope for the sake of most EU players from Dyvet that they do allow this option. :england:

Here's to keeping fingers crossed :cheers:

/bow

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Once the free month is up, will people actually pay for a server that has an active pop in the low hundreds?

probably not, not even for the prospect of transferring to Ywain.

this month was a nice trip down memory lane but tbh, its just to old and altered to be properly enjoyable.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I'm having fun despite the low pop, mainly because I like doing pve stuff, be it solo or in a small group

Definitely won't subscribe all my accounts though ;p

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
probably not, not even for the prospect of transferring to Ywain.

this month was a nice trip down memory lane but tbh, its just to old and altered to be properly enjoyable.

Thats what I think it will be for alot of people. It's just a shame that the xfer didn't happen in the free month as people may have experienced a populated server and re subbed. I guess the good old days of daoc are over. However they will live long on :cheers:

/bow

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Goa was a joke, but Mythic doesn't seem to be any better at this point to be perfectly honest :ninja:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats what I think it will be for alot of people. It's just a shame that the xfer didn't happen in the free month as people may have experienced a populated server and re subbed. I guess the good old days of daoc are over. However they will live long on :cheers:

/bow

I'm pretty sure it will happen in the free month. There's still 9 days left (25/3) till they close our free accounts, I bet they got the xfer planned to come just a day or two before, everything else would be bad for business.

Just a little more time we gotta endure the boredom. Personally i cant wait for some good old RvR action, it will never get boring.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I'm pretty sure it will happen in the free month. There's still 9 days left (25/3) till they close our free accounts, I bet they got the xfer planned to come just a day or two before, everything else would be bad for business.

Just a little more time we gotta endure the boredom. Personally i cant wait for some good old RvR action, it will never get boring.

We live in hope , also sorry for killing your hunter , was abit mean :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
We live in hope , also sorry for killing your hunter , was abit mean :(

You where solo, hence it was fine. I just dinged rr2 and went from MOS 0 to 3, should help just abit with spotting people :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Goa was a joke, but Mythic doesn't seem to be any better at this point to be perfectly honest :ninja:

They've got to clean the mess up and ... who am I kidding? Same old addiction, even on a dead server. I'm even enjoying PvE!

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Even if its after the free month which i highly suspect it is a date would be nice , so if you could enlighten us Mythic Andy that would be excellent so the playerbase can know where we are at exactly before we start to trickle away bored and dont bother resubbing :(

who gave us the free play time was it GOA just before they turned it all over to mythic. or was it mythic. cant expect them to do a transfer in the free time period if it was GOA's doing really, if it was mythic then..gimme the damm transfer !! :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
who gave us the free play time was it GOA just before they turned it all over to mythic. or was it mythic. cant expect them to do a transfer in the free time period if it was GOA's doing really, if it was mythic then..gimme the damm transfer !! :)

It was mythic ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom