So, what's the RvR been like the past while?

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Not been playing on Exc much as I along with so many others moved to Glasto. But when I'm not exping with my group on Glasto, I'd like to be able to play on Exc a bit - what's it like now? I got told yesterday off of some good friends that it's dead at the moment - think this will only last for a few months while the novelty of "classic" wears off?

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
It was a good evening at crau last night with all three realms running about with skirmishes breaking out everywhere, it made for some fast action with stealths lurking in every shadow and visibles in groups charging about. Didnt make much rp but enjoyed it though.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Aggramon totally dead and almost no pure fg stuff. Lot less zergy, less adds for solo/duo stuff around docks and bridges, 'cept for the occasional bored fg. Main action seems to be between keeps atm with sloppy mix of grps, tower campers and adds.

The glass is half empty or half full depending how u look at it.

Donjuann

Fledgling Freddie
Had fun all over last night with WoV gg, saw fgs in Agramon and hib. Sure it was quieter than it used to be, but busy enough to have a lot of fun. :clap:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Imo RvR haven't been to bad the times i've been running. Been enough groups out to get some action and had a fair shear of fg vs fg fights.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Had some Skald trying to kill my half-equipped, unbuffed BB. He failed.
Had the same Skald trying to kill my half-equipped, unbuffed BB + the fully equipped, buffed Armsman BG'ing it while exping. He failed and gave RPs.

This is a highlight :eek7:.

Bad day on Prydwen was easy 20k/h by running in circles and farming HW caster zergs.

Someone give me a day time group :-(.

Zede

Part of the furniture
The few grps that venture into Aggromon are soon pissed off because of twaty mid grps such as those with Rastofarion in, who see if as their dIvine right to piss off the few gg's running there - and add on everything, all the time.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Had the same Skald trying to kill my half-equipped, unbuffed BB + the fully equipped, buffed Armsman BG'ing it while exping. He failed and gave RPs.

Bad day on Prydwen was easy 20k/h by running in circles and farming HW caster zergs.

funny 20k/hour more like 2k maybe?:m00:

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

ahh your kungfufootballer :>

thanks for the duel last night, and sorry for jumping you the second time round, just heard that xystofer jumped some other SB, so i figured the duels were over and we were back to rvr :(

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
RVR been ok during evenings imo.
Was a lot of fun last night:)
During daytime it seems quite empty, so all younger people without work etc have a tough time getting anything done then i can imagine.
Great addition to the game mythic....let everyone fight for several years and make characters they like, then add a new server so everyone have to start over again:p

pip

Banned
Tierce_ said:
Not been playing on Exc much as I along with so many others moved to Glasto. But when I'm not exping with my group on Glasto, I'd like to be able to play on Exc a bit - what's it like now? I got told yesterday off of some good friends that it's dead at the moment - think this will only last for a few months while the novelty of "classic" wears off?
Don't bother utter shit:(

Zede

Part of the furniture
Faelinor said:
Get a clue Zede :p

was what... 3 groups last night trying to get a fight with each other in Aggromon - at least i hope thats why they went to such a place to rvr - to gain fg vs fg action....or am I missing something here ?

Respect to the BaF guys - some nice fights :) Didnt get a clean fight with hibs in 2 hours of Aggromon, thanks to the aformentioned Rastafarian and his bunch of losers. Wouldnt mind if it was zergy....but ffs just a few grps roaming for 15 mins to finally find a fg, only to have you twats appear time after time :( and ruin it for both grps.

geez glad i was stoned or Id have been annoyed.

illu

Part of the furniture
I think it's fine. There's some groups around and plenty of people around docks/bridges, and popping into Lagramon. With less people around, there is more time to get Artis, scrolls, encounters done.
When the novelty of "Classic" servers wears off, when everyone realises that it is the same old rubbish, that the people that get to 50 first will be the same people that have too much time on their hands, who will then be farming the best items in Darkspire(?) and then will SC their suits up, and where will we be? Same old tweaked Full groups steamrolling everyone else, just on a different server.

I don't deny that the lower BG's must be a hell of a laugh with that many people and all low level in crap gear. But as the time goes on, it'll be same old same old.

It's less zergy at the moment, and there have been some nice fights around a few keeps recently.

Oli - Illu

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Melachi said:
ahh your kungfufootballer :>

thanks for the duel last night, and sorry for jumping you the second time round, just heard that xystofer jumped some other SB, so i figured the duels were over and we were back to rvr :(

No problem, I am a gimp with group RAs and the people out there yesterday were 4-5 RRs higher, went to exp artifacts after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom