Resident Freddy
Looking nice i shall get working on the rassa 2moro post haste :D

Logi

Part of the furniture
FFS why didnt u do my SC for free :<

bet you corn will beg me to log my SM or blockbot for rassa -.-

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Punishment :) Your more than welcome to join Diablo and Myself :p we can RP PL you :p

Everz

FH is my second home
whine whine whine whine football manager whine whine whine.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
My valk to be is still level 1 , the time i was on mid i couldn't get a rassa group on my imba mob5 350 dexxor block myth warrior , ghey :(

What spec for s/s ?

Logi

Part of the furniture
My valk to be is still level 1 , the time i was on mid i couldn't get a rassa group on my imba mob5 350 dexxor block myth warrior , ghey :(

What spec for s/s ?

hm if u meant ur blockboth then 50 shield lol :p make sure you cap your +skill to shield, helps fucklots or you could get the sentient PVE shield even though its like 30p, does give +10% pve bonus to block

edit: you got block myth so nvm the shield

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nah i meant on valk , my warrior blocks 98% or so ive tested it

Logi

Part of the furniture
Nah i meant on valk , my warrior blocks 98% or so ive tested it

i would go 34 sword, 23 shield for backstun, 33 mend for highest insta heal and spec single heal and 13 OW for some rupting

or you could go 18 shield and 17 OW if u want the d/q shear, either way is nice. check ur PM inbox.

edit: or you could even go 18 shield and 36 sword for the backsnair style, up2u :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Logi main pad at rassa looks free now i have blocker and leech if you wanna make a group im on hardmode-y1

Logi

Part of the furniture
Logi main pad at rassa looks free now i have blocker and leech if you wanna make a group im on hardmode-y1

sure, u shud check ur /sends though cause im about to spam you if you dont reply :p

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering since the ywain merger happenned what all the people i used to play with are upto , last couple of months i've been abit lonely with nothing but yanks talking crap in region :(

So where are all the people i used to play with , on new chars ? Stopped playing daoc ?

Still swinging that spear , sicking dog and twanging bowstring out there sometimes.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Was luck 1st time - dog did a pincer with abs debuff on you, dont remember the details of second - but it was fast and brutal :)

Btw - how much af in set do you have - and do you run spec af? I really see bigger numbers vs you than vs other shades. That dog bite i wrote above was 192 dmg, non-frenzy - which is very much.

Defeating in melee a rr10 shade with rr5 hybrid hunter (with almost zero melee passives due to mos5, lol) is nearly impossible thing otherwise.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Ran my lil savage out yesterday,she rox,doing awesome damage,she just needs more rr..

gohan

FH is my second home
how is thier a 4 page thread entitled "what is everyone doing?" and noone has answered "your mum"

this is the internet people. it has rules

fail thread

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Was luck 1st time - dog did a pincer with abs debuff on you, dont remember the details of second - but it was fast and brutal :)

Btw - how much af in set do you have - and do you run spec af? I really see bigger numbers vs you than vs other shades. That dog bite i wrote above was 192 dmg, non-frenzy - which is very much.

Defeating in melee a rr10 shade with rr5 hybrid hunter (with almost zero melee passives due to mos5, lol) is nearly impossible thing otherwise.

30 af and i don't run spec af or abs buff generally im too lazy :D

On blades suit tho i have capped af for leather with 729

megadave

I am a FH squatter
how is thier a 4 page thread entitled "what is everyone doing?" and noone has answered "your mum"

fail thread
because nobody likes talking about fucking your fat ugly mum

Punishment

Resident Freddy
My mum is 52 and still wears a hair slide and is most commonly referred to as ''cute'' but lets not go there :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH

fail thread
we all grew up :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom