So, what would you do for a beta slot?

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, as the previous thread for what cHodAX would do for a beta alot got a little... side-tracked, i'd like to ask everyone who hasn't gotten into the beta (and those who did, but would like to take part)...

"What would you do to get a beta slot?"

We know cHodAX would streek a footy match (8th of March, and we WILL be watching), and that I'd more than likely hang warhammer army banners from the house's of parliment (If I wasn't a lazy git)...

Anyone else do anything stupid and public for a beta slot?

(Note: This is for fun ONLY! If anyone actually goes through with anthing they mention here, thats there own business.)

Cerbos

Fledgling Freddie
I would drink my own vomit, stab my best friend in the back and kill the lion king!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If they gave me a Beta slot i'd be willing to break the NDA and tell my nan everything about the game!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I would make love to IainC's postman. Don't ask, mere mortals cannot comprehend my deviant chain of thought! :D

Dard

Part of the furniture
I could tell you but an arsehole might appear out of thin air & lock the thread. :ninja:

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I would make love to IainC's postman. Don't ask, mere mortals cannot comprehend my deviant chain of thought! :D

Strange as it may seem, i'm torn between shaking my head in disgust, and wondering if IainC could video that conversation with his postman, just casually asking him if he was hard up for sex...

Decisions, decisions...

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved

Ok so when is best for you?

On topic: I would be me :)

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Can I insult you and then say I was baiting you to see your reaction?

:ninja:

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
I'd stop sacrificing small animals to the Beta slot gods :flame:

Think of all those puppies you'd be saving ;)

Cerbos

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, I would go and slap 100 random people or even more.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Seriously, I would go and slap 100 random people or even more.

Hehe, you would probably get 6 months in prison for that and miss the start of retail. Not bad I suppose as they probably let you play MMO's in prison these days anyway. :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Hehe, you would probably get 6 months in prison for that and miss the start of retail. Not bad I suppose as they probably let you play MMO's in prison these days anyway. :D

depends how good you behave :) and dont count on them letting u have a PC right at the start of the scentance ;)

and what would i do to get a beta slot. probably not all that much. unless they present me that big red button..... but i'd push that beta spot or not ;)

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
play a game of man milk/moo milk russian roulette with the odds stacked against semi skimmed....

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I would drink my own vomit, stab my best friend in the back and kill the lion king!

:eek:

Steady on there Cerb, vomit drinking and friend stabbing is all well and good, but some things just arent to be joked about!! :twak:

Lion King murder just isnt cricket old chap :(

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Material : I could pay up to 2008 euros for an early invite.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I'll Blackmail IainC with pictures of the london meetup :)

I have some of that on video if you want that.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Yeah I heard about that but it seems he managed to keep it out of The Sun with a High Court injunction so I don't fancy your chances bubs!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager

The one from about 4 years ago where Selenia won a pair of my pants?

Yikes...

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I second the old guy

Ewwwwwwww.... I hope you washed 'em first. In fact, why am I even asking.... ewwwwww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom