So what did you have for lunch today?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well sitting at work so i made myself a nice minced moose meat burger, with mashed asparagus potatoes with wild horseradish, and preserved raw lingonberries ontop, and some fresh asparagus on the side. :)

Was totally yummy... :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
4 chocolate fingers (had a late bacon breakfast)....don't tend to eat lunch these days...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Falaffel. Wanted Ramen though but the place had changed owners and only had sushi and soba. wtf.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
better check your meat dude :)

I had: three crackers with Philadelphia cream cheese, and a slice of bread with some sausage. to drink I had a quad espresso, a cappuccino and a cookie.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
someone's going to be crawling on the ceiling with all that caffeine :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
heh I was just about to make myself another quad lols

Everz

FH is my second home
Nothing, I can't stomach anything got a sickness bug.. yet still soldiered on and went out in Bristol. Minging aint the half of it :|.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
cheese burger and potato wedges at the pub...afaik it was beef though, not moose.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
cheese burger and potato wedges at the pub...afaik it was beef though, not moose.

Living the LIFE !

I did have a Double bacon XXL burger meal in BK yesterday tho at fucking 10.30 am with some mates i hadn't seen in ages, i was having dirty thoughts about one of those Burgers since Xmas , numnumn ! :p

Exioce

Part of the furniture
This and a glass of milk.

Bachelor chow or what?

john_west_no_drain.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
LAmb, taters, sauces etc etc, was in Tallinn for a family thing and ate at a fancyass restaurant :p

Shame the food was late so i got pretty drunk during the day.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
got taken out for lunch today and had miso soup, edemame and a pint of asahai beer...Mmmmm!!!

had to take a looong walk though afterwards as that beer knocks me out!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
back home for a few weeks so now I don't have to cook for myself feelsgoodman.gif

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Pitta bread with chicken bacon onion and avacado at work

tierk

Part of the furniture
T-Bone Steak, baked potatoe with melted cheese, coleslaw, chicken nuggets and chicken wings in BBQ sauce.

God Bless Ponderosa and their eat as much salad bar:D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
yesterday, for lunch i went to an "all you can eat CAKE buffet" normally its €4.50 per piece of cake... i ate alot more than most :(

cheesecake (three kinds!), schacker, chocolate, chocolate and nut, white chocolate mousse cake (was awesome), cream cakes and others mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

Wij

I am a FH squatter
tinned soup and bread rolls. cooking is hard with kids around :)

I did make pork loin steaks with honey, garlic and cider sauce for tea though...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I had a cold sausage sandwich yesterday, left over from the night before's toad in the hole and cooked a chilli for dinner last night which I am having on a baked potato for lunch today.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
got taken out for lunch today and had miso soup, edemame and a pint of asahai beer...Mmmmm!!!

had to take a looong walk though afterwards as that beer knocks me out!
Cant eat miso soup, was at a restaurant ordered it in got it in and i started smelling a wierd poop smell, table next to us was a family with an infant so thought the kid had done the deed. took a spoon to start eating the miso, got it into my mouth and it tasted like the smell...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
aha finally someone that agrees thing can taste like they smell

i once commented that something tasted like feet smell and got shot down for it by all others at the table, they all claimed the idea was absurd despite a large part of the taste sense coming from smell (and of course THEY didnt have to eat what i had foolishly chosen, foot smell-tasting cheeseburger at a Hippo burger place in France)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Pitta bread with chicken bacon onion and avacado at work

Sounds lush apart from the avocado, I just don't get that stuff, even fresh off a tree in South Africa it did nothing for me at all.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I was so fucked yesterday off the drink on Saturday night I couldn't eat nor drink till 9:30 last night :( I had a sausage sandwich then!

tierk

Part of the furniture
aha finally someone that agrees thing can taste like they smell

i once commented that something tasted like feet smell and got shot down for it by all others at the table, they all claimed the idea was absurd despite a large part of the taste sense coming from smell (and of course THEY didnt have to eat what i had foolishly chosen, foot smell-tasting cheeseburger at a Hippo burger place in France)

Blue Cheese by any chance??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom