So what char are u gonna play in EU beta?

Stormforge

Fledgling Freddie
For me, in the beta, I'll be trying out an Orc rogue. But when retail hits, it'll be a dwarf paladin!

WoW rocks. :m00:

Thorinn

Fledgling Freddie
Ethiraseth said:
Warlock all the way, i just have to play a pet class and I just love the idea of having my own succubus. :eek:

Succubus sooks at soloing. has an ok dmg output, but cant hold argro as the voidwalker can, and besides that, then the VW has a huge amount of hp's ;) At lvl 29 i still used VW 95% of the time, even in grps as the VW was good to take argro if some mobs baf'ed.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Doesnt the succubus have a special attack that it performs from behind the mob, so its more useful when you have a warrior taunting or something?

Raine

Fledgling Freddie
I originally picked a Druid for retail but the overwhelming negative feedback they getting atm at higher lvls really pissed me off cause they look wicked so gonna make a Dwarf/Hunter until more information is available.

As for beta prolly NE Priest or Human Paladin.

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie

harm

Fledgling Freddie
Human warrior :O

Played one to 24 in OB - loved it. Might not be that attractive for pvp, but then again I'm not sure whether to play on a pvp server or not.

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
1. Tauren Shaman (currently playing since closed beta key wave #3)
2. Undead Priest
3. Troll Mage

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
For Retail:
1. Gnome Mage
1. NE Priest
3. Human Warlock

Yes, I put 1 on both the first two. Love both classes and haven't decided which will be main yet.

For Final Beta
Night Elf rogue. At least a rogue. ;)

Sky

Fledgling Freddie
Probably Tauren druid as a main and then either troll priest or warrior or orc hunter for an alt.

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
Specifically relating to the beta testing

<Quote>
- How many Chars can I create on each server? Can I create Horde and Alliance Chars on a server?

Presently you can create up to 10 characters per server. You can have Horde and Alliance characters on one server BUT this is only available on the Beta server.
</Quote>

Yes you can play alliance and horde on the PvE beta server but not in retail or PvP beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom