So what char are u gonna play in EU beta?

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
Im gonna go for a warlock, i made on to lvl 24 on US OB and and totally loved it, so how about u guys what chars u rolling??

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Paladin all the way baby!

PvE & PvP Machine!

could take up to 3-4 same lvl mobs at the same time and still win, which i thought was excellent :)

the class has so much variety.

got to 32, 33 nearly on use OB in 3 days /played, about 1 weekish in total.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
think ill probably make a shaman, tried druid and loved it, but if the beta does start in december it could mean 2-3 months of beta to test out all the different things :)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
I played a hunter in the US beta, and fell in love with it, so i wont be playing it in the EU Beta, i want to save the adventure for retail... ill probably try a mage, or druid, they both seem quite interesting.

One quick question.. on the Beta, you could have chars from both Alliance and Horde on one server, does anyone know if this will be the same in Retail?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
AhoyHoy said:
I played a hunter in the US beta, and fell in love with it, so i wont be playing it in the EU Beta, i want to save the adventure for retail... ill probably try a mage, or druid, they both seem quite interesting.

One quick question.. on the Beta, you could have chars from both Alliance and Horde on one server, does anyone know if this will be the same in Retail?

i couldnt make characters from both Alliance and Horde on PvP server even in beta, so i doubt it :p

rayzor

Fledgling Freddie
dwarf hunter, gnome mage, human paladin. :D

in that order, just got to wait :(

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Loved playing a druid in US open beta, will prolly be dwarf/human warrior or nelf druid at eu retail :)

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
Goin for night elf druid, only had a few days play at US OB so wanna see what a decent level druid can do

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, might just be on PvE servers then , as i had a human warrior and an orc shaman on the same server

nick

Fledgling Freddie
currently testing out all the various races as priest.

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
i also tried a priest in beta to lvl 15 and they seem damn cool aswell, one thing i miss in wow though is /face and /stick but i guess ill get used to not having em :/

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
release date is 14 jan i think ... atleast 3 shops here have that date.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going for NE hunter, wanted that ever since the hunter class got announced =]

And yes some shops here got 14 Januari too, some of them actually had it at the right end with previous games, so I think its very possible that that will be the release date but we see all that this friday I hope...

btw.. first post ;)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Tried Shaman to lvl 20 and absolutely loved it. Might try a human paladin in EU beta, dwarf hunter, gnome rogue or tauren warrior.. depends what my mates wanna play :) Or priest perhaps... so many things hehe.

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
IF i get in the EU beta :p
I think human mage with tailoring and enchanting, was convinced i was going to play mage in retail, but playing the hunter class im having serious doubts. Now i want to see how the mage is at higher level.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Will probably try a Tauren shaman next, or NE Priest. Undead priests will be too common :\

AhoyHoy said:

Judging by the beta, only PvP servers will lock your realm. On normal and roleplay servers you can play both.

Thorinn

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna play Human Warlock, tho im planning to try a DE drood too ;)
Had alot of fun playing the Warlock in US beta, but want to try it out at a higher lvl than 29. Now it's just to hope that the shop dont feck my preorder kit up :twak:

lekkus

Fledgling Freddie
warden/ druid on daoc for 3 years, NE druid is the logical thing to do :)

Ulcer

Fledgling Freddie
Tauren Shaman and Orc Rogue i think

And although I cant find it now Ive definitely read from Blizzard somewhere that at retail you can only have one realm per account.

lekkus

Fledgling Freddie
Ulcer said:
Tauren Shaman and Orc Rogue i think

And although I cant find it now Ive definitely read from Blizzard somewhere that at retail you can only have one realm per account.

1 realm per server, 8 char slot's but can make 50 char's spread on different servers per account in the US, reckon it is going to be the same in EU. 50 is a bit of a strange number tho imo..6 x 8 realm's + 2 :) ?

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
well i went dwarve hunter in the us open and got it to lvl 25 and was well impressed with this characters versatility

I think in the eu beta ill try drud, paladin and warlock some more

as like someone else said in here ill be doing hunter at live and i dont want to spoil the adventure :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
prolly try a gnome rogue, or maybe i'll go back to my NE druid to see how they are at higher levels :)

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock all the way, i just have to play a pet class and I just love the idea of having my own succubus. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom