So, what are you Prydwen players doing this weekend?

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Well, as gutted as I am that Prydwen is not available this weekend, I guess I need to find something to actually do :( (RL sux)

I figured I'd ask the wise patrons of FH for some suggestions...

And no, I can't spend 'quality time' with the GF as she's out of the country :(

Neo

Loyal Freddie
getting drunk i fink, was looking forward to a quality RvR weekend but
guess thats out the window :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'll be riding around on a (virtual) horse..

/gloat

I'm so mean :(

rayzor

Fledgling Freddie
i'll be moaning about prydwen being down.
oh, and watching the cricket ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
¤ Sorting Thane rvr template (basically trying for mp chain parts) and wishing it was my vamp :/

¤ Possibly go see some movie

¤ Maybe play some Guildwars

¤ Maybe go to the gym for first time in 2 months =.=

¤ Forumhaunting as usuall (well more than usuall with pryd beeing down i guess).

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
well i for one i'm sick of no DOAC
however wife is loving it
so far she got me to decorate the bathroom sort out the garden go shopping buy curtains etc etc etc
what i would like to know is are GOA going to compensate me for my loss of money due to all the above,as with DOAC online i'm sure i wouldn't have done any of it rofl

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
so far she got me to decorate the bathroom sort out the garden go shopping buy curtains etc etc etc
what i would like to know is are GOA going to compensate me for my loss of money due to all the above,as with DOAC online i'm sure i wouldn't have done any of it rofl

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Deepfried said:

lol funny stuff :D

Brite

Banned
Deepfried said:

haha

Blaien

Fledgling Freddie
Busy weekend for me so would prob not be on anyway.

Friday = Taking GF out for a meal followed by drinking vast amounts lager.

Saturday = Wake up with a hangover. Get dragged shopping with the GF to spend loads of cash buying nothing for myself. Then round a friends for a meal and more lager.

Sunday = Another hangover. Spend the day with my son who i only see at weekends. 6pm have a 30th birthday party to attend and guess what more lager.

Monday = Drive home to be dragged round a market with the GF to spend more money on nothing for me. Early night cause i'll be knackered.

Tuesday = Work at 7am.

So spending loads of cash on shoes,clothes and lager. one out of the three aint bad i guess. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom