So what are they up to?

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
What do you think all the devs are doing today?
None of them has posted anything today, not @ FH and neither @ WHA.
GoA & Mythic point persons are up to something I tell ya!

Crisis meeting 2k8?

Ghislaine Vs MBJ Death Cage Fight?

dee777

Loyal Freddie
First rule of damage containment...shut up.

At this point new messages would only fuel the flames. Also I doubt that anyone truely involved would willingly be posting anything right now. GOA and Mythic are very likely talking about that mess all day long. Then, after every stance and every position is crystal clear agreed upon, only then we will see new information. And I doubt you ll see it coming from IainC. Would be best to keep his profile low, for everyone involved.

</speculation>

Ned

Fledgling Freddie
Well, we know the GoA team are experiencing a few problems at the moment..

Apparently one of the team has stood in a pot of paint after being hit with a ladder which was carelessly swung around in the office..

Another has his finger stuck in an electric doorbell, while his co-worker has his braces caught in a door and is currently unsuccessfully trying to get to the phone...

Lets hope they get this mess sorted out so we can get on with OB!!:lol:

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
so THAT's why we can't play... all the ppl at GOA stole our accounts ^^

Vermilliononi

Fledgling Freddie
Remember that this isnt really the DEV's fault. this isnt a game issue. this is a website/admin/managment issue.. the Dev teams are still collectsing info and working on the game.. the peaople whos fault it really is are proberbly on the phone talking to Mythic about the next project they can do together.

Why cant GOA team up with EA. that would be a karma kick :)

Cordain

Fledgling Freddie
"Words cannot explain how committed and keen GOA are to bring WAR to Europe. This is why we will let actions speak for us. Very interesting announcements will be available at war-europe today."

If the game was live and not run by GOA this would mean some serious free time on the account. However since its not and it is, what could that mean?
"Everything Works" doesn't count as "interesting announcement", not anymore, not at this point of the wreckage. Maybe they got cookies?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Sent Magnus that emails thread and he's on the case of the missing emails issue, just to let you know :)

Fast

Part of the furniture
Well, we know the GoA team are experiencing a few problems at the moment..

Apparently one of the team has stood in a pot of paint after being hit with a ladder which was carelessly swung around in the office..

Another has his finger stuck in an electric doorbell, while his co-worker has his braces caught in a door and is currently unsuccessfully trying to get to the phone...

Lets hope they get this mess sorted out so we can get on with OB!!:lol:

like it :D

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
My guess would be something like moving headstart forward for EU or not deleting OB characters. Thats what I would do at this point if I were in charge.
Of course that requires miraculously getting from a key authentication system that takes days to one that takes minutes with a higher load in only a few days.:m00:

advocacy

Fledgling Freddie
My guess would be something like moving headstart forward for EU or not deleting OB characters. Thats what I would do at this point if I were in charge.
Of course that requires miraculously getting from a key authentication system that takes days to one that takes minutes with a higher load in only a few days.:m00:
if they did either of those things the Americans would come out in force about injust treatment. not that they've ever been given anything extra like a pw weekend or 2 :saythat:

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
My guess would be something like moving headstart forward for EU or not deleting OB characters.

Don't say that. I've managed to complete all of t1 on my tod. :(

I'm gonna be Rank 40 weeks before my mates at this rate!

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
"Words cannot explain how committed and keen GOA are to bring WAR to Europe. This is why we will let actions speak for us. Very interesting announcements will be available at war-europe today."

If the game was live and not run by GOA this would mean some serious free time on the account. However since its not and it is, what could that mean?
"Everything Works" doesn't count as "interesting announcement", not anymore, not at this point of the wreckage. Maybe they got cookies?

Perhaps we'll get an announcement that the head start is "on schedule" and we can enter our keys the same days as the servers go live

mevstedt

Fledgling Freddie
I think their mailserver died so they are all busy handwriting validation mails (yes! real snailmail) to those of us still waiting.

Hakke

Fledgling Freddie
"Although a lot of players are still queuing to have their codes validated and our technical teams are still working to improve that process, we still want to share the eighth edition of the guild highlights with you"

Part of the newest post at War-Europe. Seems they are aware of the problem with emails..

Cordain

Fledgling Freddie
if they did either of those things the Americans would come out in force about injust treatment. not that they've ever been given anything extra like a pw weekend or 2 :saythat:

AHHA! But you got to remember that EQUAL does not mean IDENTICAL!

Taleth

Fledgling Freddie
Not posted anything, hah. Not sure if my favourite official website news item was guild banking (tax before you play!) or the one about how all the English servers are having their populations increased (presumably without me!).

Idris

Fledgling Freddie

I'd hate them to not delete OB chars, mostly cos I picked silly names to not reveal my secret names :)

I think compensation is probably being discussed though! I'm hoping for the bowl of custard. I'm sad, I know it.

MrNadger

Fledgling Freddie
mmm custard, any chance of some fresh banana in it?

At the moment, they're probably all asleep after their valiant attempts to rescue this debacle, and having nightmares about the actual go-live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom