so this is how the US do it now?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lol isnt steveal that 3 year old that used to speed hack around freeshards?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
can't find anything on google about anything of that sort, and it even picked up this thread :)

he used to float around freeshards with a few of his friends doing nothing but grief people with speed hacks/racism :p he was rather childish and has a huge ego to match

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
He's better than this Statued guy, worst pac healer ever :wub:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
he used to float around freeshards with a few of his friends doing nothing but grief people with speed hacks/racism :p he was rather childish and has a huge ego to match

Yanks have huge egos. They also can't sing I mean what was all that talking shit?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
He's a twat.. Grp'd with him on Eden when they needed a cleric and after a few nights with them I transfered back to hib

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
He's a twat.. Grp'd with him on Eden when they needed a cleric and after a few nights with them I transfered back to hib

What char name does he use`? I played some Eden and cant recognize that one. I guess Eden has many loudmouth Americans, but noone really pays attention to them so *shrug*

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I think his wizard's name was something like Stevieh or Steveh.. Something with Steve

zedsupp

Regular Freddie
bumppppppppppppp because i still lol @ this and if you played eden, thanks for the rps br0s

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Only nearly a year old? The post farming trolls are losing their skills. Where's the garbled language that's lost something in translation?

C- Must try harder and apply some thought to the trolling. Just saying 'thanks for the rps bro' makes you sound like you come from the land of VN which is poor form in itself (I should probably mark you down just for that).

Logi

Part of the furniture
Only nearly a year old? The post farming trolls are losing their skills. Where's the garbled language that's lost something in translation?

C- Must try harder and apply some thought to the trolling. Just saying 'thanks for the rps bro' makes you sound like you come from the land of VN which is poor form in itself (I should probably mark you down just for that).

rofl its zed, hes a freeshard celebrity, i also hurd he was a ginger

the eden forum is down dno why, maybe eden died again? so he needs a new forum to e-stalk on i guess

p.s: "you aint good" zed as you and ur buddies call it

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
rofl its zed, hes a freeshard celebrity, i also hurd he was a ginger

the eden forum is down dno why, maybe eden died again? so he needs a new forum to e-stalk on i guess

p.s: "you aint good" zed as you and ur buddies call it

he picked the wrong forum then :) he'll be shit upon from a very great height here.

Deld

Loyal Freddie
Zed is an absolute prick, everytime I read thos Eden forums it made me lose a few thousand braincells. Him and his 'crew' just nerds trying to be tough guys but they are good daoc players no doubt but need to grow up.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yet another reason why i aint resubbing anytime soon lol, daoc even live is now full of e-thug wannabe's /yawn

Punishment

Resident Freddy
don't feed the american trolls CorNokz :(

fat-blogger.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom