So, thinking of renewing

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
As topic says.

Im thinking of renewing to play abit casually, 2-3 evenings a week, mostly on my druid, hows the action? any groups running about that could use a druid a few evenings a week?

Anyone who i might remember who still plays? everz etc?

// Noxy

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
zergs zergs zergs.

Everz i think is inactive.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dev's don't care and when they do intervene it is unbalanced and clumsy and the american playerbase are all idiots :(

Im out for abit personally

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Lag is bloody insane,it would be ok if it wasn't for that ;p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Lag is bloody insane,it would be ok if it wasn't for that ;p

Got to agree with that LAG is terrible lately think Mythic need to buy a new hamster as the 1 they got is getting to old to turn it's wheel.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Tried to play melee toons over weekend,impossible,5sec+ delay on skald mezz dd's as for getting a positional style,it aint happening,resorted to thane and just spamming nukes...

Logi

Part of the furniture
its ending this weekend, still going on right now.. but hibs are shit, they dont even bother working together so its always ending up in a split and albs killing us 5 by 5.... yday was better, got around 100k with a guildie =)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
This event pretty much fked up everything. The amount of rps you get doing that crap in df are just sad, and for thoose who cant play in df cuz of the lag its more fail :(

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
How long's that going on for? Keep meaning to whore it up in there and get some decent rps for a change.

You prolly had thoose 2 scouts near boldiam but im a such a nice friend and leeched some ;)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
its ending this weekend, still going on right now.. but hibs are shit, they dont even bother working together so its always ending up in a split and albs killing us 5 by 5.... yday was better, got around 100k with a guildie =)

i made 300k yesterday

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
300k in one night? What do you get rps for? Just running around?

"You recieve 3572 realm points for staying alive the past minute"?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
lol when we took the alb power relic relic back on err Saturday night, there was one guy on /stats rp with over 1mill rps lol. He was something like 15 hours played or something but yeah, I thought I wa doing nicely with 40k rps but some of the stats rp took the piss.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
You prolly had thoose 2 scouts near boldiam but im a such a nice friend and leeched some ;)

Hrmm, low rr infi? I vaguely remember it. I normally snoop on peeps on the Herald, but yesterday I cba.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
300k in one night? What do you get rps for? Just running around?

"You recieve 3572 realm points for staying alive the past minute"?

with the df quest dude.

For every 1 solo kill Alb + 1 solo kill Hib = 7,5k rps.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
with the df quest dude.

For every 1 solo kill Alb + 1 solo kill Hib = 7,5k rps.

I had no idea, thought peeps just making sick rps from all teh zerging. Doh could prolly have got 1/2way to rr12 instead of farting about in NF getting 2k/hr with all the ports cut.

CorNokZ

I can't kill shit solo so guess I'd still be somewhere around 2k/h, lol

CorNokZ

Does it have to be solo, as in no one else hit the guy, or is it just kill 1 of each and recieve the 7.5k?

Logi

Part of the furniture
Does it have to be solo, as in no one else hit the guy, or is it just kill 1 of each and recieve the 7.5k?

2 seperate quests, kill 15 albs or 15 mids, each quest gets you about 3100 rps. and 50 diamond seals

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Just read on VN - the quest is permanent, but the free port into DF closes at midnight tonight (guess US Eastern time). Oh well, might respec mana and WP5 for the night and zerg up some rps.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Hrmm, low rr infi? I vaguely remember it. I normally snoop on peeps on the Herald, but yesterday I cba.

Na i was the female sb there :> With the leech i was talking about i went on them not you :>

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Na i was the female sb there :> With the leech i was talking about i went on them not you :>

Ah :) 4 out of 5 runs around bold yesterday ended with a couple of scouts popping, then getting pa'd.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
get the quest/port laby/kills 2 hibs albs/port out hand quest in.. 60k rps an hour on my leaching thane :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
wtf why do they make this shit permanent? THATS FUCKING STUPID!

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
2 seperate quests, kill 15 albs or 15 mids, each quest gets you about 3100 rps. and 50 diamond seals

yes but its not 15 real alb or 15 real mid kills.

if you kill 1 solo guy its for sure 15/15 . if you r group and you kill a guy maybe its 14/15 and then you will need another one kill. For sure you have to take the deathblow you or your group m8s in order to get the kill.

- English -

Resident Freddy
sounds like the same shit when they broke the keep missions and you could get 20k rp for taking a green keep ..

fail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom