So then nightshade templates?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
So is my shade template still the best you can do these days? or are there new shiny items that make it worth retemplating?

my current is...

11 all skills - venom/stealth/cd/cs/pierce

400 hits 50AF

and

STR: 99 / 97 (+22) INT: 0 / 75 Hits: 425 / 400 (+235) AF: 51 /
CON: 86 / 86 (+11) PIE: 0 / 75 End: 0 / 25
DEX: 82 / 80 (+5) EMP: 0 / 75 Pow: 0 / 26
QUI: 74 / 80 (+5) CHA: 0 / 75 %PP: 0% / 25%

I'm curious to see if I can actually get better these days, at work atm so can't toy around but literally have no idea of the items in the game atm etc..

old one uses infernal sleeves ml10 legs galla vest and ml10 cloak etc!

Anybody got anything competitive etc?

50AF 400 hits and 11 all skills is an absolute must!

10SP/10Melee/10Style/10 Speed also!

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Hard to tell if its a great template, when you haven't mentioned which items you use in it.

And theres many ways to see a template as the best i guess.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
oh i posted it years ago on here it uses galla/scallars/ml10 legs 2 tarkz and all that jazz - dual leggies ofc

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
wouldnt use scalars on a stealther personally - yes its nice when it goes off but the proc rate is so poor it just isnt worth it.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
pretty sure it was just a stat filler at the time :)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
you guys not got anything lying aroudn then with decent stats 50 af 400 hits and 10SP ?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
WHAT KIND OF USE ARE YOU :p

tis a shame I've not got any programs installed at work anymore to make templates, although saying that, got nothing installed at home these days! whats the best template making program with a pre-loaded up to date database?

I used to use Korts but I don't even have a database on it anymore hahah :|

MrBic

Part of the furniture
should be fine in that temp.. made a few runs on my rr4 celt ns today and it wasnt to bad, old temp no SP at all. only died cause some rr3 inf jumped me just after I killed a rr7 pala and had my 2 envenom pieces on me >.<

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
oh I'm fine in the template but i'm anal and want to do better, i was thinking with new items etc it's easier to make temps now?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
no need for +11 CS exp at ur rank for 1, n SP is overrated :D

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
All i hear is breeze and no real help xD

Phibe

Loyal Freddie
just made a pierce temp with 10% spellpierce,6 SD and SoM , but not matching your requirements stat wise , i like it tho, just energy resist hole on 16 (+5% lurikeen) and very solid stats (370hits / 101 str / 83 con / 95 dex / 51 qui)
skills 11 env / cd / pierce, 10 stealth

its just supposed to deal a significant amount of dmg , not reallly focused on survivability, havent tested it yet tho cause the lil lurigimp is just 42 yet :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Memphit Fang offhand i hope

My shade deserves retemplating i just have never got around to it

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Memp fang is shit for stealthers, you can apply disease at will why on earth would you use it? there are better offhands for pure DPS increase than Memp, christ even a pictslayer rapier would add more dps than a memp :x and no matter what anyone tells you they're talking out of their arse.

Use it for Mainhand with a weaponless template sure but for godsake do not use Memp in your offhand.

Phibe

Loyal Freddie
using pictslayer rapier as offhand ye, btw anyone got some cash on hib he would trade for cash on alb ? would be cool

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Post stats Mr Phibe so I can decide!

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Memp fang is shit for stealthers, you can apply disease at will why on earth would you use it? there are better offhands for pure DPS increase than Memp, christ even a pictslayer rapier would add more dps than a memp :x and no matter what anyone tells you they're talking out of their arse.

Use it for Mainhand with a weaponless template sure but for godsake do not use Memp in your offhand.

Because it ignores remedy afaik, so I've heard, or I might be completely fucking wrong

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Because it ignores remedy afaik, so I've heard, or I might be completely fucking wrong

It probably does :p still gives a poor damage output tho, memp fangs are for heavy/light tanks/rangers if anything.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Give me the proof otherwise I think you're wrong :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Give me the proof otherwise I think you're wrong :)

What more proof do you need?

It has double procs / 150 delve essence DD and a disease, you've got a 50/50 chance of getting the essence nuke which is what you'll want vs none assassins.

Pictslayer + Soulgimmer is the highest theoretical damage you can attain from set weapons

15% ABS debuff, 20% melee debuff, 40 AF debuff OR a 100 delve Omni Drain which is body in fairness <--- much highest dps output than relying on a 50/50 DD proc, to claim otherwise is just plain stupid. I ran memp for awhile on my baby inf, once I swapped it out for pict/virulent soul sapper (alb version of soulglimmer) I would never go back to memp.

Christ even dual pictslayer outperforms memp dps wise, just because its a shiny expensive weapon does not make it good.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
To be honest I don't like pierce on a shade just tried pierce and had a sick template with everything capped but just didn't like it so I went back to blades, got a temp with 101 con stre 400 hits 50 af (no sp coz its overrated imo) melee dmg etc all capped , mhi. It uses all my toys so som, astral legs, galla vest, decaying sleeves, astral conflag offhand. Only downside is that i have to swap in one crafted to envenom but not too bad. Oh and it uses a rog ring

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Haven't found any decent blade temps with all the toys in, i guess pierce is fotm atm

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
After the balance patch goes live no one will template spellpierce :p and yea, blades is nice also.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
After the balance patch goes live no one will template spellpierce :p and yea, blades is nice also.

ill template spellpierce, after viper nerf i will go full cs garrote desease kite nuke instead with wildpower 9 ;p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ill template spellpierce, after viper nerf i will go full cs garrote desease kite nuke instead with wildpower 9 ;p

Why tho when you clearly don't need to :p? you'd be killing slower than slugging it out in melee + almost every class you'll encounter solo has 1+ instas to interrupt.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Why tho when you clearly don't need to :p? you'd be killing slower than slugging it out in melee + almost every class you'll encounter solo has 1+ instas to interrupt.

just wait and see if u seen me around in frontier im feccking amazing :D old shade gonna be afk at 10 mill rps getting lone enforcer on celt one now :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
just wait and see if u seen me around in frontier im feccking amazing :D old shade gonna be afk at 10 mill rps getting lone enforcer on celt one now :D

Pff, never had any problems with nightshades or shadowblades :p I eat them for breakfast.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Still here! Just reactivated been rolling alb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom