B

Bym

*pricks Xavs hugely swelling head with a pin*

About time you made a donation to the guild, innit then :p

B

Bym

Originally posted by Wij
2 gold. Final offer !

:p Not good enough, you must think I'm some sort of joke <sob> well I'm made of stronger stuff than that, and I'll not be accepting your job offer(even Mehlindi has 20 times more than that, and he's a bloke so doesn't do washing up)

So there

:(

W

Wij

Fine. I shall offer this task to the next low-level pe0n to whisper sweet tasks in my ear.

S

Sar

Originally posted by Xavier
heh, me looks at my spare 400 odd gp and laffs

Firk me, I think my entire guild (Expedient Demise, formed about a week ago) is lucky to have 4gp between us :p

B

Bym

Yeh, Xav has shitloads of cash (I should know, he's given me about 60 of it already), just nothing to spend it on....

<hint, hint>

S

Sar

Originally posted by Shill
I have 1gp + 30s :)

Heh, yow are considerably richer than I.

Think I've about 20s atm :p

Gonna have to do some serious saving now though, cos my next set of armour (Chain, for my thane arf) is gonna cost about 15-20gp all told.

S

SoWat

Firk me, I think my entire guild (Expedient Demise, formed about a week ago) is lucky to have 4gp between us :p

Ah, had a spell in Nissie's with them (playing my healer Cadire). We laughed, fought, and I died a lot (healer is a real tomte babe magnet down there). 'twas fun.

P

Pfy

Heh, I have about 18g :(

Next set of armour will cost me approx. fuck loads :( Mithril shit ;(

Anyhow, I fine lvling in Middy Frontier is good EXP and good cash, get about .1 of a ball per kill! :D and about 7 -11s ... :/

W

Wij

Need somewhere I can find blue/yellow for my lvl 17 hunter.

B

Bym

What about Mora's in Myrkwood (if not them, sure you'll find something else good round there).

Shrieking Willows (not bloody willows, again!) at 20/21 (perhaps 19 if you're good)

Werewolves are sometimes yellow at 17 (tho they cry for help all too often)

X

Xavier

hmm, didn't you solo a pair of those at level 17 tho? :D

B

Bym

Originally posted by Xavier
hmm, didn't you solo a pair of those at level 17 tho? :D

Still almost got my ass kicked tho, such cry-babies werewolves nowadays :(

W

Wij

Not going near werewolves. They cry for bloody help all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom