So... SO... sad.

S

SoWat

heh heh

Were you dreaming about me pulling a scout drakling(who promptly ran off and got all of it's buddies)? ;)

B

Bym

Originally posted by Wij
I dreamt about DAoC all f00kin night :(

I feel so soiled.

As an addition, I did last night.

I killed a huuuuuuge bear, which just so happened to be outside my parents house in Lancashire for some reason, then I worked my way up the street killing snakes on the way. Then a turner into a hunter and shot a seagull.

I think I need counselling :(

B

Bym

Re: Re: So... SO... sad.

Originally posted by Bym/Mehlindi

Then a turner into a hunter

I think I'm a bit tired :( but nobody noticed the error either or were too polite to mention it.

Problem with playing DAoC for long hours too is that if I do something like go and sit on the sette and watch telly, for example, I think I have to heal myself or panic that I have forgotten to buff. Even worse after playing Deus Ex for long hours (longest play time 22 hrs straight, must've been nored), as I have been known to look for the quicksave button on the remote :(

Nytol an little too weak in this instance I think, try valium.

T

[TNN]Aardvark

You think thats bad, everywhere I go peoples names float above their heads...

W

Wij

I try to click dogs in the street. Every time I see a plank I wonder how many rough blunt arrows of shitness I could fashion from it.

X

Xavier

Re: Re: Re: So... SO... sad.

Originally posted by Bym/Mehlindi
(longest play time 22 hrs straight, must've been nored)

c'mon, sort it out!

I don't daydream daoc, I just play it all the frickin time...

oh, and I frequently ask bym what colour things con to her so I can watch her pause in concentration briefly while she realises she isn't in the game (e.g. when in the supermarket looking at veg)

roflmao

B

Bym

Re: Re: Re: Re: So... SO... sad.

So I'm tired! Its Monday, not even nearly lunchtime, and I've had a weekend of beer swilling and curry munching courtesy of you!

Ok, so it was non-alcoholic beer and chilli free curry this time, pretty piss poor going (both conned grey too) :(

Kinda need a night out <hint, hint> :D

W

Wij

Take her into town Xav. You can visit the trainer while you're there so as not to make it an entirely wasted journey !

X

Xavier

you mean there are other places? where???

in which realm??

POP.... RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!

W

Wij

Fashion her some dollies and stuff as well. It all adds to the mad tradeskillz (TM) :)

B

Bym

Originally posted by Xavier
good idea, by the willows ;) hehe

Pleeeeze, not the willows, lol, sick of the sight of the sodding things! Anywhere but there!

X

Xavier

fasion essex birds from some bloke outta boyzone?? wtf??

B

Bym

Originally posted by Xavier
skips and dances merrily... c'mon bym!

*points flamethrower at effing willows*

Do we REALLY have to go willow hunting again Xav, pleeeze don't make me!!

(I'll do anything, even the washing up!)

B

Bym

Originally posted by Wij
Do my washing up plz :)

I'm pretty damn useless at it. Mind you, so is Xav, you should see our kitchen.

(I did manage to teach him how to empty the bin the other day, he did ever so well bless him)

Depends how much you pay actually, pretty skint at the mo :D

B

Bym

Originally posted by Wij
1 gold.

One gold! I'm insulted!

Xav's given me more than that for doing absolutely nothing already. I only need to sell a few bear skins and Tomte Keyrings for that. :(

Do your own washing up :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom