So, same time same place next week ?

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
as title says :)

And hope we can find TdC by then, going to be handy to have a lvl 1 trap detector ;)

Will

/bin/su
sibanac said:
as title says :)

And hope we can find TdC by then, going to be handy to have a lvl 1 trap detector ;)
I'm afraid I have a CoD match at 8pm that night. Do you think we could move things a bit earlier?

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
I'm afraid I have a CoD match at 8pm that night. Do you think we could move things a bit earlier?

sure, sunday is do squad all day for me anyway.

hope it fits for Danya aswell.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
this sunday? I should be able to make it!

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
so whats a good start time for you guys ?

Will

/bin/su
My game is at 8pm, so I guess 4pm or 5pm would work.

TdC

after dinner, before mad se><or ;)

xane

Fledgling Freddie
I'm doing NWN single-player again right now, any room for one more, please give details as I have never even attempted multi-player, explain about the "vault character" thing etc etc etc

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
xane said:
I'm doing NWN single-player again right now, any room for one more, please give details as I have never even attempted multi-player, explain about the "vault character" thing etc etc etc

We can try to get one more in, module we are playing is for 1-4 players but I guess we we can just up the dificulty abit.

The server has a module (the quest itself) all you need on your pc are the hak pack for that module (extra skins ect). Its just 1 file you need to d/l and put in your /nwn/hak directory.

Servervault means you can only use chars created and stored on the server. this is mainly done to stop people from logging in with boosted chars from their local game.
All chars are kept on the server.

If there is anything else you wanne know feel free to ask

Will

/bin/su
Can we try this Sunday for 4pm? I've got another match at 8pm on Sunday night.

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
Can we try this Sunday for 4pm? I've got another match at 8pm on Sunday night.
good by me I'll wait till tomorow to see if anyone complains, if not I'll make a thread with so all can see

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
What exactly are you guys running? i got original first version and SoU and HotU in naughty 'will get round to pay for' versions. Where does this leave me if i want to join in on sunday....? :)

Will

/bin/su
We only have 4 spaces, which are all taken. I don't think you would be able to play anyway, as n0rty versions of games tend to not be too happy patching to the latest versions.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
We only have 4 spaces, which are all taken. I don't think you would be able to play anyway, as n0rty versions of games tend to not be too happy patching to the latest versions.

This is what i was wandering, they patch fine if you save original executable but i also believe there is a certain account thats always shown to bioware server wise?

If you only got 4 spaces fair enough, would love to play this as its meant tho, maybe you could ramp difficulty up? as i said i have the original first one, if thats all you use (i think even if you had expansions i could join with original one.) Bah i can only try :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
n0rty vers tend to die trying to connect to the server as it checks with bioware whether your cd key is valid. :p

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
n0rty vers tend to die trying to connect to the server as it checks with bioware whether your cd key is valid. :p

Which is why ill have retail versions asap. Ive found a fix :))) but i like having originals of what i use. Speaking of which, does NWN still insist on searching for the cd? Or is HoTU (the disc of which i assume gets used on 1.61) mountable if a clean image is acquired? I was thinking of using alcohol for the job, just wondering if anyone else does the same.

Will

/bin/su
*bump*

Any chance we can try to get this running again?

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
*bump*

Any chance we can try to get this running again?

yeah i will start it up agian.
I had some stuff to sort out the last couple of weeks.
Its true what they say, if one thing goes wrong, everything is going to blow up

Will

/bin/su
Just give us a time and date when you are ready to start again. :)

TdC

I have a vague hope of joining you. *hope*

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Doomy said:
Which is why ill have retail versions asap. Ive found a fix :))) but i like having originals of what i use. Speaking of which, does NWN still insist on searching for the cd? Or is HoTU (the disc of which i assume gets used on 1.61) mountable if a clean image is acquired? I was thinking of using alcohol for the job, just wondering if anyone else does the same.
The copy protect checker is really twitchy. I had it fail because I had an audio CD in my other CD drive. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom