So Long Farelwell

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
well guys just to let u know that im outta the euro servers for the forseeable future. i paly full time in usa on hib/lance. have done for a while as those of you that know me. its a lot more fun over there as the entire realm actually co-operates and doesnt work on an "every man for him/her self" routine.
also the fact that the server population seems to drop every week more and more.. that couled with the fact that i will now get the expansions and updates as and when they come out and not 8-9 months after them.. it all equates to a much better gameing experience.
if u wanna check me out go look on the camelot herald usa for Troublesomevamp (50 vamp) Missfixalot (50 Drood)
been fun guys and gals.
see ya'll around

:kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt knew you, but good luck on the US servers. personaly i cant stand em :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Another one bites the dust :(

You realise these servers are getting emptier cos PEOPLE KEEP LEAVING EM LOL, oh well :)

Have fun out there on the U.S turf

And Beeks reply to my PM's :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
/slap.

Be nice.

GL on usa. Don't know how you cope with the time differences.
tbh, there alot of euro's on US atm, so nps with ml's/raids now.

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
time difference can be a total pig but tbh im in "redheaded stepchildren" so its a MASSIVE guild and theres always people on and things to do so never get bored.. regular arti/ML/DS/PoC/RvR grps. so if any of yall play over there and need teh uber guild or are considering moving over there soon drop me a PM on here and ill try to hook yall up.
on a lighter note ill try to post some updates on how the new races and such are working out and pop some screenies on here as well.

just for reardon and tinybot ill be throwing many pics and updates ur way as u only live up the road from me in RL :):sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom