So, like, I just quit DAoC...

K

Karlo

Originally posted by thorwyntf
There are a number of problems with this game´s so called "endgame". Some have been mentioned already.

- SC
Basically reduced every non-dragon non-Sidi, non-other-odd-special drop to the level of a bloodstone. People don´t need drops. They can produce everything they want on their own. And that´s not a good thing for a RPG.
Everybody is running aroud in armour with capped stats and max resistances and whatever, while lvl 16 chars are roaming Salisbury plains in epic armours (which is what we´ve got for dinging 50... thanks a lot. I´d take the 1 plat id I had a choice). How much more perverted can it get?

- RvR
Todays RvR sucks donkey balls. I know, it´s not one realms fault, there´s plenty of unused RvR zone available. Still, people are going to Emain and Emain is considered the prime RvR zone. So instead of fixing LA or block/parry or other stuff, Mythic should start thinking about revitalizing the idea of RvR (I`m sure it can´t be "zerg"). They should introduce small RvR zones, like 25% of a BG zone and make it 1fg vs. 1fg only. Full groups on the pad are porting into such a zone when there´s an empty spot, the defending group will stay in the zone as long as they can. Same for 2fg vs. 2fg. IMO this would make RvR a lot more interesting, since everybody could decide to either zerg in Emain or go for dedicated fg-fg action.

There are a lot more things that would be nice to have. RvR needs new motivation, otherwise people will continue deleting/quitting.

...just my five cent

Bring it :D

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
Just to clear this statement dakeyras i take you refering to me and Eiis logging, only reason i logged when i did was we had killed one of the Epic mobs and the time was ticking on for 10:30pm and i cant unlike some people sit playing games all night long.

I never ever complained about xp or loot why the hell would i, i dont need anything xp or loot wise. So please dont make it sound like i was complaining, i lead our group for 2 1/2 hours i think that is long enough.

Sorry if thought it was you :(

It was the on the raid 2 weeks ago, not last nites :)

We started with enough to have a real chance of the Queen, but after just 1 bad pull, half the force quit. Seen it happen in Sidi aswell..really screws the raid for everyone.

PS..You led last nights group well :) had a blast (and 3.5 bubs)

M

Madonion Slicer

Skilgannon cheers for posting the above.

Sorry for taking this thread a little of the tracks.

Goodluck Sissyfoo

G

greenfingers

"I need something else to fill the void between studying, eating and sleeping."

go to the gym?
read a book?
get a GF?
clean up ya room?
do the loundry?

or play solitaire with your grandma.. :p

pick any of these .. it helps .. belive me :D

Users who are viewing this thread