Help So I've gone and re-subbed for 14 days!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Couple of questions.

What UI are people using these days? Is the MXN UI still available?

SC calcs. I can't remember the name of it but it was the one that had the item database.

Ta!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It seems they don't want me to re-sub! Found my accounts, changed the passwords. Downloaded the game. Tried to log into the game.

"invalid password" despite it being correct then "too many tries"

Probably for the best! :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It seems they don't want me to re-sub! Found my accounts, changed the passwords. Downloaded the game. Tried to log into the game.

"invalid password" despite it being correct then "too many tries"

Probably for the best! :)

Is it that shit about having to use email addresses to log into eamythic for the master bater account?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not sure. Got it sorted on out over the phone, logged in now. Fucking skint though, think I must have given my plat away or something.

What sells these days? I have 4 accounts open atm so can farm pretty much anything. Will cut that back to 2 if I stick around after the free days.

My template is still pretty good, or it was when I left, shortly after the dragon invasion finished.

I suppose I could park myself in TNN and do SC for a bit.

Can you still buy plat online? If so where?

Oh sorry, another question!

How do you run more than 2 accounts on 1 pc? I can remember some sort of program did it but no idea what

br1te

Loyal Freddie
sucks that you now have to remember your old game password to set a new one, took me a while to remember mine

dont run more than 2 myself but think people used 2 windows accounts and switched between

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Not sure. Got it sorted on out over the phone, logged in now. Fucking skint though, think I must have given my plat away or something.

What sells these days? I have 4 accounts open atm so can farm pretty much anything. Will cut that back to 2 if I stick around after the free days.

My template is still pretty good, or it was when I left, shortly after the dragon invasion finished.

I suppose I could park myself in TNN and do SC for a bit.

Can you still buy plat online? If so where?

Oh sorry, another question!

How do you run more than 2 accounts on 1 pc? I can remember some sort of program did it but no idea what
egPal.com or something for 20$ Per 200Platinums , not sure about that.You can see some advertising in game as well anyway.
Since you can log 4 accounts , Give Toa quest or NF Quest a try.
Leave druid + Alt @ Quest Npc and kill gorgons/Centaurs in aerus and Group port back , Repeat and gain some Cash,Glass,CLxp(1.6-2k) and Afrits.
NF quest is Slightly harder and there is also a chance factor in order to complete the first step , but the reward is 100 scales ,250bps,120g and CLxp , Making it quite worth the trouble However , Leaving Alts @ Npc won't earn them Credit .There's two Camp , one near Crim4 and the other one is at Behnn4.(Google Gaheris Pictish camp for exact locs)

I am using ProcessExplorer to kill Mutants to run some extra accounts , Here is the Tutorial

Edit : Pulse Bainshee and Bard is what i recommend for Toa quests

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Thanks all, think I will dick about in pve for a few days to get a feel for it again!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
egPal.com or something for 20$ Per 200Platinums , not sure about that.You can see some advertising in game as well anyway.

Don't support egpal, they constantly spam /region, /lfg, etc with their adverts. They are a pain in the ass.

Try these:

http://www.games838.com/store/

I literally got it in about 90s after paying.

Google 'lottacam' for running multiple accounts. You just run it and job done.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Don't support egpal, they constantly spam /region, /lfg, etc with their adverts. They are a pain in the ass.

Try these:

http://www.games838.com/store/

I literally got it in about 90s after paying.

Google 'lottacam' for running multiple accounts. You just run it and job done.
I don't Support any kind of Platinum Service , I make my Platinum the good old fashion way !:X3:

Is Lottacam easy to use ? I need to manually kill Mutex with ProcessExplorer.:confused:

Edit: If you have any questions or tips that you would like to ask me /who The Reliables , Mostly playing my bainshees doing pve stuff and trying to template my new toons.Might be anon if i am inside Summoner's hall , Try massaging Elizallia if that's the case.;)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I don't Support any kind of Platinum Service , I make my Platinum the good old fashion way !:X3:

Is Lottacam easy to use ? I need to manually kill Mutex with ProcessExplorer.:confused:

Sorry, I just had to make the point ! Maybe you weren't active when they were at their more annoying. Egpal stopped outright flooding channels lately (probably it dawned on them it was counterproductive, or they got sick or making new accounts to flood with) but they did it for a long time and personally I'd rather slit my wrists than give them custom :) They still spam from time to time.

Lottacam you just download and run it b4 running DAoC, or stick it in startup. I'm a computer thicko and I can use it :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
...or re-sub and go farm me an ML10 spear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom