So I've been posting in general a couple of days....

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
And I'm sorry, but there is double standards when it comes to moderating on Freddyshouse. The general forum is twice as spammy as here and I've seen people get away with murder. They all harbour stereotypical anti-DAoC views and I've seen a level of rudeness and misbehaviour that just wouldn't happen in our forums.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Myself and Ted have been discussing the whole board (read Forums) issue over the weekend.

You should notice a change across the boards (if not I will hit Ted tonight).

Take this offline and PM or email me with urls/examples.

I don't want you or anyone else starting a slagging match. This is ONE community as far as myself and Ted are concerned and we will ban the troublemakers no matter whereabouts on the board they live.

Adari

Part of the furniture
if no1 can be arsed to listen to us then why shud we listen to the mods

oh

cos the mods are always right, they are gods, they are the law and they will ban those who disgree

pez

Can't get enough of FH
you've learnt the first and most important lesson of a despotism ;)

Cyfr

Banned
Adari you listen to the mods because they are the owners or are little minions of the owners of Freddy's House

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
You listen to deebs and ted cause they're the ones that provide you with a subforum.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Adari said:
if no1 can be arsed to listen to us then why shud we listen to the mods

oh

cos the mods are always right, they are gods, they are the law and they will ban those who disgree
Maybe you have it the wrong way round.

If you never listen to the mods and on several occasion, intentionally do what they ask not to, why should they listen to you?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if you dont like the rules go elsewhere

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
That may well be your attitude, I however prefer to change things for the better.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Well, the way it's going, this forum will not even be here anymore in a couple of weeks time, so I doubt anything is worth fighting for anyway. I know I won't be coming back if they scrap this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom