So...(it's back)which do you think hurts more?

Which hurts more?

• Total voters

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Old question, but i think we here at F-HOT solve it.

Kicked in the balls?
Giving birth?

Noone can REALLY know, and ofcourse it would be personal opinion evne then. But let's get those perverted brains into motion and vote vote vote!

gohan

FH is my second home
Old question, but i think we here at F-HOT solve it.

Kicked in the balls?
Giving birth?

Noone can REALLY know, and ofcourse it would be personal opinion evne then. But let's get those perverted brains into motion and vote vote vote!

has to be babies, thiers no blood when getting kicked in the balls, and if thier is then omg :< ouch i dont even wanna think about that

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
has to be babies, thiers no blood when getting kicked in the balls, and if thier is then omg :< ouch i dont even wanna think about that

But then, men take damage much better and womens pain threshold is lower. Not to sound chauvinist, just the way it is.

So would a kick in the balls, felt by a woman, be more painful?

Or, would a man hurt "so much" when giving birth?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
blood != pain

otherwise skinning you knee would be more painful than breaking your wrist.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I think it's got to have a lot with psychological factors to do.

A woman giving birth is being watched over and taken care of, and as long as things are as they should, the pain is something "normal". The comfort in that thought probably helps bear the pain.

A man getting kicked in the balls, well... there is nothing "normal" about it, the guy has no idea if he's going to be okay or not (men can die from getting their genitals smashed), and he might even be in a dangerous environment.

So with the above things in mind, I think it's possible that men perceive the pain as something worse than women do theirs. I don't know if there is an actual way of measuring "actual" pain. It's all about the perceived pain, isn't it?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What, are you not a spotty C programmer? :D

No! I'm a long haired, metal listening, whisky guzzling, artist!

You know, the non-sane ones.

all i know is
/goto 10
10 goto bar
/goto 20
20 drink
/goto home

Which evidently is not amusing to coders *grins*

soze

I am a FH squatter
Kick in the slabs because just like Man Flu if a woman expierced Man Flu or the pain of a kick to the chosen land they would almost certianly die. Having a baby is just like taking a big dump :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have to say, women feel pain when icked in the haahaa too, but evidently it's still not as ballsy.

I think the thing is, women can't do anything more painful then to push a bowling ball out the hole the size of a lemon.

And met can't do anything more painful, then get a bowling ball into the region sized of a (insert own fruit)

the pain thresholds are a biggie though, if we take a "normal" man and normal woman into consideration. The man would certainly take the pain more easily, but would the woman actually keel over and die from the pain a pendulum kick would produce?

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I've said it before and i'll say it again.

Women complain about the pain of childbirth, yet go back and have another one.
A man catches his cock in his zipper once, he has his mum replace his trousers zippers with buttons.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH

Try to look next time you ejaculate :D

Anyways, must be babies tbfh :>

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I suspect it's two very different types of pain.

I dont know abotu other people, but i personally like to catagorize pain into "frequency or rather Pitch"

you have your "deep/bass" pains, often "stable" long lasting ect " sparians, bruises, broken bits ect, stomach aches, constipation and such

then you have the middle pitch/frequency and the swinging pitch/frequency pains
where the pain can vary both in intensity and frequency "I theorize and imagine that child birth is somewhere in this catagory.

now lastly you have High intensity/high pitch, short turm pains. Here you find the likes of I kick in the nuckers, root chanal "jolts" for tho's that have tried it.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
what exactly is a kick in the balls?

how much force etc

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
what exactly is a kick in the balls?

how much force etc

I'd say, unexpected, kick kick, as in, football "lob" kick sort of thing?

A rather laid back kick with the intent to make other keel down?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
id say having a small human being pushed out of your genitals is a lot worse than a foot to the plums.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i doubt it actually.
considering women get epidurals, and the walls relax anyway plus all the other pain killers.

if your kicked in the balls hard enough youd pass out in pain. you dont see women passing out giving birth, or do you?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
i doubt it actually.
considering women get epidurals, and the walls relax anyway plus all the other pain killers.

if your kicked in the balls hard enough youd pass out in pain. you dont see women passing out giving birth, or do you?

who said anything about being allowed painkillers?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
If the question was a lifetime of kicks to the nuts, or a childbirth. I'd have to think about it. But 1 kick in the nuts, vs childbirth... the answer is obviously giving birth. Those things are rough. And i've taken some serious blows to the nads. Hurts like a motherfucker, but there is (usually) no tearing, and it doesn't last for longer periods of time, for the most part.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I guess, one could say that the point of pain is MUCH worse for a kick in the gonads.

BUT, if someone told you that in nine months, you'd get a sudden and swift kick in the dnaglies, i think it could become an equal force in the painverse.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
As there are no women on FH, pretty safe to assume this one's in the bag

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As there are no women on FH, pretty safe to assume this one's in the bag

Hell Lamp, you're the kinda guy who could be at a lesbian bar all night and say "wish there were more women around" *grin*

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hell Lamp, you're the kinda guy who could be at a lesbian bar all night and say "wish there were more women around" *grin*

lolz :D

Depends where the bar was. If we're talking Oslo, where some of the most gorgeous looking women I've ever seen were (very tall, slim, shining white-golden hair, oh my !), then no. If we're talking Essex, then yes, as technically Essex women aren't women. They're goats.

Essex Girls:
slags.jpg

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Having recently spoken to a friend of a friend on a night out, her saying her child birth was pretty much a painless quick ordeal which she didn't understand why some women complained so much, I'm going to be of the opinion that either one CAN be more painful. Some women 'split' when giving birth, a man can be kicked so hard he passes out or loses a bollock.

I do however have to say that I've never heard of a man saying that being kicked in the nads didn't hurt; this isn't the first women I've heard say it isn't actually all that bad.....so I'll have to base my opinion on that.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
True story (Was in our local paper years ago): near where I live there's a small bit of dual carriageway road. There used to be a spiked metal railing down the middle of the traffic island. Anyway, some kid tried to bunk over the railings (instead of using the pedestrian crossing 50 feet away). He tripped, one of the metal spikes punctued a testicle, and as he fell down onto the floor, the railing tore the testicle off his body

FUCKING OUCH !!!

Dunno what happened to the kid, but they removed the spiked railings after

pikeh

Resident Freddy
True story (Was in our local paper years ago): near where I live there's a small bit of dual carriageway road. There used to be a spiked metal railing down the middle of the traffic island. Anyway, some kid tried to bunk over the railings (instead of using the pedestrian crossing 50 feet away). He tripped, one of the metal spikes punctued a testicle, and as he fell down onto the floor, the railing tore the testicle off his body

FUCKING OUCH !!!

Dunno what happened to the kid, but they removed the spiked railings after

i know someone who this happened too!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
im pretty sure pushing a baby out:p that's pretty huge and can last for hours, a day or more infact...and then theres blood, and 'tearing' <cringe>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom