So it starts

J

jodster

I have my main character on Chimaera and an alt on Farstar, and they now have a holocron each.

Anyone in the reverse situation (as in main Farstar, has alt on Chim) who wants to swap the somewhat redundant ones?

Incidentally, this is not because i'm holo crazy but simply because the Farstar one will go to waste otherwise, seeing as that character won't get played that much! Though I will give it to someone if this comes to naught.

Let me know by reply anyway.

Jod/Jodster

PS Happy Christmas everyone :)

A

amuse

Have Holocrons on the following servers:
Ahazi - Traded
Corbantis
Bloodfin
Eclipse
Gorath
Radiant
Valcyn

And want to trade for holocrons on FarStar :)

Edit: Im weak, i gave in to the temptation of opening the holocron. and it said MASTER CHEF! :(

A

-adz-

I gave in, took the gamble that it wouldnt be commando or smuggler and it was.... Teras Kasi Master . Not too bad indeed.

A

amuse

Originally posted by -adz-
I gave in, took the gamble that it wouldnt be commando or smuggler and it was.... Teras Kasi Master . Not too bad indeed.

Lucky bastard :p

i hafto grind my way all up to master chef.. duknow if im going to start on it... sometime i might.. after i have had some fun with master comabt medic :p

J

jodster

And is done

Thanks to BibleJohn/BibleJon for the swap, especially as it was done completely on trust, which is somewhat encouraging :)

Happy Xmas to all, I'm off to Carbineer - whatever that is.

Have a good one, and a happy new year to all!

D

darbey

i have a holocron i dont need on eclipse and infinity if anyone wants to purchase or swap for one on chimaera or farstar

O

old.Cordain

darbey I can trade.

I got alt in FarStar when it opened and I need a holo in Eclipse.
Cant trade before monday 8pm gmt tho =(

M

madcow

i have a holo on eclispe i will swap for 1 on chimera

Good luck jodster the Carbine will do more damge to you than the mobs you fight :(

D

darbey

Sowwy cordain , had to let it the holo on eclipse go, was offered 500k for it , couldnt really turn that down.

Still got one on infinity which im keen to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread