So is it today ?

GReaper

Part of the furniture
They obviously think that Euro players are such carebears that we need two PvE servers... :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
They obviously think that Euro players are such carebears that we need two PvE servers... :(

i dont give a shit if my nightshade is naked and missing an arm and called titsmagoo247 , just lemme play my elf !!!111oneoneone:(

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Same... I want old Blitz back ;/
And even when we get are chars back, we have to change our name ;/
Blitz-EU hopefully will be aloud :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Wait.. we can resub EU accs now?

Which **** has taken eversmall then eh ;<?..

EDIT : oh it was me. /fail.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I just checked my US account and I got 3 months for free! Fucking score :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Also when did they change it so in daoc you cant set core affinity , annoying shit :(

They dont support multiple accounts yet they do a fool thing like that ...

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
I tell ya what... with all these bugs atm with the EU servers and compatibility issues, i cant see them opening the EU servers for atleast another 2-3 weeks!

I really dont think Mythic would be prepared to let people pay there subs knowing that the server will be going down every 2hrs to sort issues out which need resolving before they even think of the merge to Ywain imo.

Im just as pissed off as the rest of you but hey, we cant do much about it really. But it would be nice if they just opened all the EU account holders instead of just the people who had paid there subs the week before the transfer.

I for one wouldnt be bothered about the server going down every now and then if i wasnt paying for it, but atleast i could get some sort of farming spree going on in preperation for a new template for the merge!

It would also be nice if ''Mythic Andy'' could get back to us on a possible time scale which would atleast put alot of peoples minds at ease and stop alot of rumours etc.

Nate

FH is my second home
Guys, seriously you need to realise whats going on here and why it's happening.

The current playerbase needs to settle in to the new surroundings. Don't you understand?! Their heads would expload if people could re-subscribe at a time like this when they've only just a few days ago been moved to america and patched 4 times all at once!

Why don't you think about the current playerbase? They have feelings too!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Why don't you think about the current playerbase? They have feelings too!

Yeah we need another couple of weeks farming the dragons/SI/Laby to equip all our chars ready for the merge.

Everz

FH is my second home
Now i'm tempted to go galla and scale farming to temp out the chanter.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I used my EU client, there was a small patch. Can't remember how big as I just let it run while I got my breakfast.

CorNokZ

I have 3660mb d/l if I want to patch to eu.. Surely there is an easier way to do this?

CorNokZ

downloaded the eu patch, extracted it to daoc folder, 3.6gb dl

WHAT!?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Run your EU .exe until you get update.dat and daoc.exe, copy these to your desk top.
Copy the contents of your US directory to the newly created EU folder, keeping the same file structure.
Copy the update.dat and daoc.exe back into the EU folder, overwriting the US versions.
Run the exe.

The patch should be tiny.

CorNokZ

Talking in 1337 is sad..

Failing at speaking 1337 is even sadder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom