So is it today ?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
So i take it it is today afternoon the us allows eu players to start transfering or something ? or was it just something that said on goa site and not confirmed by mythic ?

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
havent seen any info on herald or goa homepage yet. Certainly hope so it is today.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Mythic officially takes over today, very much doubt everything will be done instantly to allow char transfers right away, but you never know. :p

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic officially takes over today, very much doubt everything will be done instantly to allow char transfers right away, but you never know. :p

they got the database on monday thou? :)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I got the following email from Mythic Customer Support <support-EU@darkageofcamelot.com>

The following message was recieved from your Dark Age of Camelot house on Excalibur:

House at lot 427 on Excalibur has been condemned due to account closure and will be repossessed in 120 days.

Thank you,
Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

So something is happening. Funny thing is that house isn't there :) or it wasn't when I looked during the free week.

Extion

Fledgling Freddie
I got the same e-mail, the problem is that my house was there :lol:

The following message was recieved from your Dark Age of Camelot house on Excalibur:

House at lot 4198 on Excalibur has been condemned due to account closure and will be repossessed in 120 days.

Thank you,
Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
sucks i bought a house (large one) just before closeur.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
# Will I keep my player housing? Will my personal vault transfer over? Will my guild transfer over?

* For the initial transfer to Mythic, all game information will be preserved so housing, vaults, and guilds are preserved. When we merge them into our NA system, they will be offered the same type of transfers as we currently offer to NA customers. Their vaults and property from their house will transfer as will the value of the deed to their old house. On the destination server, they will need to buy a new house. Guild transfers will be handled using the same mechanism as well.

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
We're working to get the EU destination servers online as we speak. Please be sure to check the Camelot Herald for updates as to when the EU servers are brought online.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha xD just had to make sure. ^^ Never know with the FH trolls! :p

Trolls wouldn't post something useful straight away!

...the server just went down!

and the patcher is trying to do something <jumps up and down>

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Definitely real. :D.

Feel free to verify by checking my Twitter momentarily.

twitter.com/Andy_Mythic

Andy,

Welcome to freddyhouse, thx for keeping us updated

I got a question tho, my usa account and eu account got the same login, will this be a problem?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Thanks for the update Andy, already doing better than GOA :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Andy,

I got a question tho, my usa account and eu account got the same login, will this be a problem?

Is you PW and usernmaes same as EU or just passwords if it is Passwords then that is not a problem as I use same passwords for my US accounts.

Soulja

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
We're working to get the EU destination servers online as we speak. Please be sure to check the Camelot Herald for updates as to when the EU servers are brought online.

Hi Andy, welcome to FH! Thanks for updating our DAoC users, that's really awesome of you.

Don't hesitate to let us mods know if we can do stuff for you, that's what we're here for.

Regards, TdC (FH staff)

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Andy,

It shouldn't be a problem to my knowledge. We will have separate account centers for EU and NA accounts, at least initially.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
ive patched, login servers down tho qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Also it wont let me patch dr client, which will be a problem since half my guild has made new accounts on exc to PL and shit, and for some reason they didnt get lab activated. Will it be activated now? Maybe Andy got an answer? ;d

Septina

Part of the furniture
It shouldn't be a problem to my knowledge. We will have separate account centers for EU and NA accounts, at least initially.

Regarding the 'free month' that was announced on the Mythic webpage, will this effect all old GoA accounts or just the ones that were active during the transfer to Mythic?

Since on one page it says:

"Upon the transition, GOA’s current paying players will receive a month of gameplay free."

and on another it says:

"# Will I have to resupply my billing information?

* Initially, no you will not. The first month of this service with Mythic will come at no cost to you. "

Is a bit fuzzy imo. :p

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Regarding the 'free month' that was announced on the Mythic webpage, will this effect all old GoA accounts or just the ones that were active during the transfer to Mythic?

Since on one page it says:

"Upon the transition, GOA’s current paying players will receive a month of gameplay free."

and on another it says:

"# Will I have to resupply my billing information?

* Initially, no you will not. The first month of this service with Mythic will come at no cost to you. "

Is a bit fuzzy imo. :p

AFAIK Only current subs.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
One question, are we actually moving to Ywain today or not? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom