i wanna talk to my fwends, any ideas?

A

**Aligro**

sure.. come and get it\\

lol it's like 3:15 pm here

A

**Aligro**

owned by "Your current security settings do allow you to download this file"

well, at least i'm not freezing my tits off in that dump. what am i saying, i hate america i wanna come home :(
these retards have no culture, cities are just rows of routineness theres no homely feel to the place. So many fat bastards here it's unbelievalble, one guy i saw coming out of Wal-Mart was so fat he had oxygen and a wheelchair customly built. :eek7:

Flying to New Zealand on new years eve so yay!

Does anyone know where "the lord of the rings" was filmed there? i'd like to visit some of the places but i have no idea where they did it.

Then to Australia in a few weeks for a few days. gah i'm bored...

I

iluvatur

most of LoTR was filmed on the south island due to its massive mountains and complete lack of habitation.

if you wanna know exact locations i can get you the names ( i bought a book about them when i was in new zealand)

but apparently they are doing tours on the south island taking you to the hot spots and stuff

C

Conchabar

i dont belive everyone in america is fat.

A

**Aligro**

aye, but i think i'll have to use wide screen aswell

O

old.chipper

ill have come home by time you hit oz aligro shame :)

check offical lotr website bound to give you the name of the locations on there

A

**Aligro**

i'll do that, i'm only in australia for 3 days anyhow just because something to do with with the flights, we didn't, want, to go there

A

Ala

ARGGGHHH!!! Aligro! Come say hi to me in Sydney! Lets go camp the beach and work on that milky complexion of yours!

Email me if you want to meet up :D

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Ala
ARGGGHHH!!! Aligro! Come say hi to me in Sydney! Lets go camp the beach and work on that milky complexion of yours!

Email me if you want to meet up :D

aligro is ghay irl \o/

A

**Aligro**

i'd love to meet up but were going Melbourne and like my Dad won't wanna be trecking all over the place, besides, you don't wanna hang out with a 16yr old do ya :p

hmmm i am in Kiwi land now and i no longer have any sense of time. i'm royally confused, we some how managed to miss the whole of New Years day, our plane left LAX at 23:55 new years eve, we arrived in auckland at 9:00 2nd of january........ fucked up system imo, nerf 13 hour flights. ooh ooh i found out i'm like 20 miles from Hobbiton lol.

we also discovered that "Holden" cars a.k.a vauxhall, are the worst car makers ever. . .........

And finally, weeeeeeeeee they have Cadbury's here!!!

L

-Lillo-

contrary to popular belief, flying will not make you go back in time :p

A

Ala

Aww what a shame Aligro :(

I don't care if your 16! (that's old enough ;) hehe jk)

Anyway it's was a close call, won't be anytime soon another guildy will come to Australia I reckon. *shrug* Oh well..

A

**Aligro**

awww lol. well i went to hobbiton. lol. then we went to Wellington, then we got the ferry to the south island and we drove to Christchurch where we are now. every other shop is cashing in on the lotr phenonemon it's quite funny. there was this museum "te papa" in Welling that i went to and they have one of the six sauron's towers on show, quite impressive but it was a bit to dark to take pictures. and you could buy the proper swords/pipes/etc replicas that they used in the film, they said don't take any pictures but because they were ripping off so much for the stuff i did anyway. when i get home i will make website up with all my pictures :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom