So.. i'm messing on Ywain

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Everz you're such a tart lol!
Trust you to play a Vamp in Thid :p
Pick something less OP IMO /slap :D

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
i lol'd at that Video... funnily enough i just made some Alb toons for the move, debating if i should bother now playing them lol and just stick with my hibbies hahaha

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i lol'd at that Video... funnily enough i just made some Alb toons for the move, debating if i should bother now playing them lol and just stick with my hibbies hahaha

be more logical :p more for you to kill as a hib, you'll just have to get used to having your frontier and relics raped by alb/mid zergs.

Everz

FH is my second home
Everz you're such a tart lol!
Trust you to play a Vamp in Thid :p
Pick something less OP IMO /slap :D

;D

Whats your name in there?

Just respecd for fumble and melee immune :D.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
;D

Whats your name in there?

Just respecd for fumble and melee immune :D.

I have a couple of Thanes & a Healer & an SM & a BD & a Hunter in Thid - all with unpronouncable or German names :p

& a Valk in Molvik.
I can't really get my head around Valks TBH. At the begining it was great fun - totally OPed, now it just seems like a Warden with no utility & a couple of interrupts to make up for it. What am I missing?

Everz

FH is my second home
Pretty sure valk got a nerfbat, my thid one doesnt seem to be able to steam through anything at all atm.

Ahh, cool cool, mids though bleh, to many of them in thid but makes for some fun, this fumble spec is sexy.

Aeolie = Thugs?.

Everz

FH is my second home
Naw, logged off it was boring as :<.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Jay was still the best because he was the first

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Admittedly on solo chars as the most are raped to shit currently, but my god. The albs here are absolute muppets, seeing idiots get farmed so easy.. this is going to be a pisstake.

I have to agree with you on this as I got a Shadowblade R1 recently and had a fight against a fair few high RRs out there and so far I managed to kill a R11 Scout lots of R8 infils and some R5 tanks.

I was expecting it to be alot harder specially with the targets I have been picking which I wouldn't normally pick 1 on 1.

Im almost R3 \o/ once I reach R5 and have Remedy I think i'll start beating the Remedy dumpers.

Everz

FH is my second home
Tbh, did have an epic zerg fight earlier, 110 albs vs 60 hibs.. was actually fun.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
I don't think it would be too much of an exaggeration to say that most of the US players are fucking clueless.
ca9c8d97_vseuropa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom