So.. i'm messing on Ywain

Everz

FH is my second home
Admittedly on solo chars as the most are raped to shit currently, but my god. The albs here are absolute muppets, seeing idiots get farmed so easy.. this is going to be a pisstake.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
fun times ahead mate, hibs weren;t much different my hunter was eating them alive in a keep take at Notts a few days back.

I was able to kill casters that were grouped. :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Yup, noted im getting horrible delay there, but hoping thats just for a Sunday.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The land of milk and honey :D

1160262310536.jpg

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think it would be too much of an exaggeration to say that most of the US players are fucking clueless.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I would never believed that this streotype is still alive on '10 and keeps kicking 5 years ago

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
The same players have chars on all realms. If you find the you can own a faction then that says more about the relative str of the realms rather than the players skill.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Givf more Eu soloers on Ywain and let's fix an irc channel, this time around, for real :/

Everz

FH is my second home
Givf more Eu soloers on Ywain and let's fix an irc channel, this time around, for real :/

Epic soloing on lock atm, though curse spec is confusing when compared to.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Hmm, mebbe i should open my US acc just to goof around on my vamp abit till transfer. :eek: Was horribad trying to solo last time i tried tho. :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hmm, mebbe i should open my US acc just to goof around on my vamp abit till transfer. :eek: Was horribad trying to solo last time i tried tho. :(

ya i remember watching your live feed oo9lolooloasdia0d8asida albzergklol

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Soloing anytime around evening onwards is sadpandaface, its decent early eu primetime though. Depends where you go aswell ofc.

Savage isnt really the optimum soloing class though so my view may be skewed :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Solo in fun in thid/molvik tbh :D.

People arent jumping in and adding for shit. for shame.

Septina

Part of the furniture
BAH! Patching up to US not possible anymore? :(
Oh well, installer and go! <3 .se internets. xD

Everz

FH is my second home
So meight you "soloing" on a Lock? :p

it's the only thing thats still has a template, logged off after 1 run out of boredom.. ill stick to BGs :D.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Thid is great fun solo if you have a decent char in a template. I really enjoyed playing my tic and minstrel solo in Thid. And healer was much fun too :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
There are a very large amount of Albs that do camp Beno or play baywatch, running from keep to keep along the coast. I have always found it strange that it happens independently on both EU and US, maybe some sort of conditioning in pve or something.

Not all are like that ofc, there are plenty who are decent. I think its just a stereotype due to alb having the most players.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
There are a very large amount of Albs that do camp Beno or play baywatch, running from keep to keep along the coast. I have always found it strange that it happens independently on both EU and US, maybe some sort of conditioning in pve or something.

Not all are like that ofc, there are plenty who are decent. I think its just a stereotype due to alb having the most players.

the problem with daoc has always been septina im afraid :(

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie

totally agree.

go to quakenet irc, and make a new room for solo and fg fights :)
If some of us respect solo and fg fight rules, maybe others will do the same ^^.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i was at working having a major case of the boredoms! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom