Fitness So I'm doing the GNR.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Hai guys, I couldn't find the 'begging' prefix so I guess Fitness will have to do.

So yeah, I'm finally getting round to doing the Great North Run this year, after god knows how many years of saying I was going to. I'm doing the run on behalf of WaterAid and have pledged to raise £300 for them; if any of you would sponsor me for it that'd be lovely, I'd even get me or Cokenoze to stick a finger in your bum as thanks.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/WilliamNurseGNR

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I will pledge 20 squids if Anders gets to stick his finger in your bum, Billiam!!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'll come and throw fucking pasties at you, how does that sound?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I will pledge 20 squids if Anders gets to stick his finger in your bum, Billiam!!!
You can come watch it in person if you pledge 30 squids!

And Dicksons steak pasties only please Blood!!1

TdC

nah, I'll pass on being in the same place as you and Anders when you start getting your back door entry on. The world would end if so much sexy ever came together! also, I've donationed you right in your fund, and left you a sweet message as well. Just so we're clear on stuffs, the event is not the run, naturellemente :D

TdC

also, VMG are a bunch of cocks for not letting me do an ascii-art goatse drawing as a message :eek:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I heard that's because Branson was bullied online in the 90s :cautious: Cheers anyway dude!

Also I'm going to Greece today for two weeks, so I'm reserving thanks for anyone else who donates till I get back :love:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
3 weeks today till the run and I'm back scrounging money, yay!

TdC

I too am trying something out. Suffice to say I've lost 7kg, been mountain biking again and have actually signed back up to my old gym :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
That's the spirit dude, keep it up!

Also I've managed to sustain a knee injury, 2 weeks of no training and the run is in 19 days, urgh.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I might run a charity event off your charity event, I follow you on a bike, with a paint ball gun, every hit = 1p.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Hi, this is today and I've had fuck all sleep, I'm nackered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom