So, if you could have any Hib char level 50...

Barevos

Fledgling Freddie
So, if you could have any Hib char level 50... and you wanted this character as an initial character to get money and PL a bot and later an RvR toon, what would you choose and with what spec? (on classic server)

The decision is boggling my mind! :(

- Animist (what spec? not played 1 of these for ages and when i used to play one up until level 45ish i remember it being very boring due to the only main things u did was click mob, press pet attack and throw in a few heals/nukes.)

- Enchanter (probably go with this, unless anyone has anything that will really do alot better, due to the fact most of my daoc knowledge is in rvr as my brother used to get all my daoc toons geared for me, and chanters are fairly easy to play in pve.But still what spec? Mana for dmg shield and running in to pbaoe to finish mobs off (pre-focus aggro nerf-style) or enchantments despite i still am going to be leveling druid bot.)

-Vampiir (Last char i leveled to 50 before i got rid of old account, so may get bored of it, in ok gear could do low, weak purps with time and kiting so not exceptional, also i dont like having to rebuff a different spell every second but whats your opinion?)

-Mentalist (just thought of this randomly but i know they getting some nice pet boosts, however there be any use of charming mobs outside toa, on a classic server? Would this also limit where i could farm?)

Thanks in advance for opinions and if you have any other choice just say!

Bikkus

Fledgling Freddie
Barevos said:
So, if you could have any Hib char level 50... and you wanted this character as an initial character to get money and PL a bot and later an RvR toon, what would you choose and with what spec? (on classic server)

The decision is boggling my mind! :(

- Animist (what spec? not played 1 of these for ages and when i used to play one up until level 45ish i remember it being very boring due to the only main things u did was click mob, press pet attack and throw in a few heals/nukes.)

- Enchanter (probably go with this, unless anyone has anything that will really do alot better, due to the fact most of my daoc knowledge is in rvr as my brother used to get all my daoc toons geared for me, and chanters are fairly easy to play in pve.But still what spec? Mana for dmg shield and running in to pbaoe to finish mobs off (pre-focus aggro nerf-style) or enchantments despite i still am going to be leveling druid bot.)

-Vampiir (Last char i leveled to 50 before i got rid of old account, so may get bored of it, in ok gear could do low, weak purps with time and kiting so not exceptional, also i dont like having to rebuff a different spell every second but whats your opinion?)

-Mentalist (just thought of this randomly but i know they getting some nice pet boosts, however there be any use of charming mobs outside toa, on a classic server? Would this also limit where i could farm?)

Thanks in advance for opinions and if you have any other choice just say!

Animists are due for a nerf. PArt of the latest patch on the USA nerfs the number of pets allowed in a 1500 unit radius.

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/2920.shtml

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
I´d go for verdant animist. Pbae through pet is pwnage when leveling/farming

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Mana chanter, full mana imho, more fun/potential than any other hib toon for pve.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Boni said:
Mana chanter, full mana imho, more fun/potential than any other hib toon for pve.

you still playing your chanter boni? :)

on topic...vamp for endlessly chewing through med con mobs but it wont get you hard to get items for template, but maybe enough cash for them :).

chanter, solo lvling is a pain with no mana regen but as the rates have all increased it should be ok (tinderboxes etc) and ofc chanter and druid can pull most things eventually.

Maoixz - 50 Sorc Gareth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom