So I went to London :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i also live in london (North London Posse FTW) i moved here when i was 16 absolutely love the place so much. I will never move back to scotland.

I agree about the food what others been saying you have every type of food you can imagine

Camden is amazing totally agree!
Try come down on a thursday/friday/saturday night and enjoy the nightlife, if you like commercial hit Leicester square/soho/tottenham court road, you will love it!

If you like dance music etc go to Kings Cross (Scala) London Bridge (SE1) Vauxhall (hidden) to name but a few of the great clubs, oh and Brixton Academy/The Fridge/414 (lolololololol)

Glad you had a blast i bet it wont be your last time here

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck the lot of you...

Wales4tehwin !!!

;)

Actually had a lovely Giro (sp?) when I was in Copenhagen - bit like a kebab but rolled in a wrap and some bizarre sauces - have seen similar over here but that one was lovely (Though I did have killer munchies at the time having just rolled from the dodgy hippy village just outside) Also in Arhus found a Chinese with a takeaway window on the street - me and the boys loaded up on food for about £3 each and it was superb - 2 of us even managed a second helping (albeit we were full of killer munchies again)

So to summarise - Wales pwns, London smells of pee - though you do have Cage Rage so its something going for you.. and Copenhagen is decent when you have killer munchies.

So you can all stop arguing etc now as I just sorted it for you...

Gamah

Banned
evzy said:
Fuck the lot of you...

Wales4tehwin !!!

Welsh men like to flock to the country side to get away from the fleece like prices of the city. They think its baarilliant and forget about the "black sheep" of there daily lives. Yes the men in wales are definatly not sheepish when it comes to getting away. Shear brilliance!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Windwalka1 said:
d) i went to the pizza hut in russel sq the other day theyre all hot, but there was some eastern european blonde one who was especially fine <3

YES YES YES!!! That's her! xD Fine arse tbh :D

Gamah

Banned
CorNokZ said:
YES YES YES!!! That's her! xD Fine arse tbh :D

I live next to London, I would have come and helped you sample some English man love if I had known :<

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Welsh men like to flock to the country side to get away from the fleece like prices of the city. They think its baarilliant and forget about the "black sheep" of there daily lives. Yes the men in wales are definatly not sheepish when it comes to getting away. Shear brilliance!

Gamah Gamah Gamah... I would have expected better - its not bad...not a rib tickler though... B-

And lets be honest the reason Welsh Lamb is so popular in England / Scotland and all over the world is because you all love the salty taste :) :sex:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
I live next to London, I would have come and helped you sample some English man love if I had known :<
Siammah and Natal are coming over on the 27th, i wouldnt mind a guide seeing as i dont drink :)
Otherwise its just the usual Euston Flier, Georges, Huntley St (student union)

evzy said:
And lets be honest the reason Welsh Lamb is so popular in England / Scotland and all over the world is because you all love the salty taste :) :sex:
Good god no, it was aweful
But still ebtter than English Lamb, that shit was still alive!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CorNokZ again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom