TV So I watched The Apprentice last night...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
...by mistake. What's the collective noun for a room entirely populated by cunts?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
A bed of cunts. As in a bed of snakes.

Bloke I work with, his brother inlaw is one of the drivers and he says that while heavily edited, they really are a flock of arseholes. And that Nick fella is a miserable cunt too.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
surely its collective name should have some connection with its singular name.

I would plump for a clunge of cunts.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Oh ffs threads like this make me livid, it is a flange of cunts.

leggy

Probably Scottish
basket of cunts

I only watched it once. I lasted 10 minutes until one fuckpicnic claimed that a company who wouldn't invest in paper greeting cards for Environment Day was the same as the US not signing the Kyoto Protocol. Fucking flesh egg.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I am genuinely intrigued as to how these people stay in employment, let alone own successful businesses. It can't be blind luck surely? They wouldn't last a day in my place.

rynnor

Rockhound
Raven said:
I am genuinely intrigued as to how these people stay in employment, let alone own successful businesses. It can't be blind luck surely? They wouldn't last a day in my place.

They are backstabbing self aggrandisers - they would fit right in at most large corporations in the western world.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
They are backstabbing self aggrandisers - they would fit right in at most large corporations in the western world.

Except, they wouldn't, because any boss with an IQ higher than a jelly doughnut was see through these shitweasels in about a femtosecond. I know there's a lot in the edit, and the producers clearly pick people for us to actively hate; but fuck me, you'd shuffle any of these cunts off to another department or out the door as quickly as you could.

NB. The backstabbing self-aggrandisers who actually get on are the ones who are smart enough to cover their tracks so you're never 100% sure when the knife went in, or if it was even them that did it. This lot run around waving the knives in the air singing "we're going to stab you". In clown shoes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Except, they wouldn't, because any boss with an IQ higher than a jelly doughnut was see through these shitweasels in about a femtosecond. I know there's a lot in the edit, and the producers clearly pick people for us to actively hate; but fuck me, you'd shuffle any of these cunts off to another department or out the door as quickly as you could.

NB. The backstabbing self-aggrandisers who actually get on are the ones who are smart enough to cover their tracks so you're never 100% sure when the knife went in, or if it was even them that did it. This lot run around waving the knives in the air singing "we're going to stab you". In clown shoes.

It's like trolling. Anyone can be a "troll" and call people names, or say that jarjar binks is the best character around, but it takes some planning to get a good covert troll going.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
erm, obviously the correct term is a "Chelsea" of cunts.

Fucking amateurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom