So i wanna start playing again...

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
But it seems despite this fact, GOA is actually hindering this process beyond belief....

First of all i try to find my old login details, found the CD's, the Keys etc, but cant find the passwords, so i cant login to their system to reset the PW's, fine i send an email to the GOA Subs people, never hear anything back.

So ok i'll try and create a new account, put my details in, for 2 days now its been telling me my game account will be created shortly and i can login soon (tm)

Seems to me these GOA people just dont care, you'd think with the decline of this game that they'd be scrambling and doing all they could to get people to re-sub, i guess not :(

Now im tempted to just buy a 5th Anniversary US CE of Daoc and re-roll on a US server

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
If you have to use new accounts, and new characters, and haven't bought anything yet for the new account (started with trial and hoped to buy expansions in time) it would be a wise choice. :)

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i havent bought anything yet, i think i'll DL the US trial and roll up on that, then pickup the US 5th Anniversary Edition from the net :)

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
naw they goto my inbox allready checked that :)

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know which US Servers / Realms have a good amount of Euros playing on them?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
First of all i try to find my old login details, found the CD's, the Keys etc, but cant find the passwords, so i cant login to their system to reset the PW's, fine i send an email to the GOA Subs people, never hear anything back.

You don't need to know your old passwords to get them reset. You simply use the 'lost password' link and an email is automatically sent to your registered email address with a new subs password in it. Once you have that you can log in to the subs page and have a new game password generated. There's no need to email the billing support for this unless you can't access your registered email address anymore.

I note for your main account that you have a Hotmail account as your registered email address. Make sure that goa.com is added to the whitelist as Hotmail often filters email from noreply addresses.

For your new account, this should be created instantly. If you're seeing a message like the one you describe then my guess is that you're seeing a cached page. Try clearing your browser cache and check again. I've tested the system tonight and there's no delay in creating accounts, you should get all the confirmation emails and passwords etc within 15-20 minutes max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom