So how's youre experiance with the patch

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
As an armswoman they changed my style and it sucks :twak:
i had a nice hardhitter (oke lots of end but hey we got pala and pot for that)
they changed it to rear position with stunn. doubler style

then i had a real nice 3 style bone line, brone hitter , bone splitter , sun and moon. tnow they changed sun and moon (lvl50 style) to the doubler follow up.

we already had a back style hit with a stunn already no follow up but the anystyle doubler , or on the side was good enough.

but oke 2 hits for the back can be usefull i guess.

then new swords wheee cewl.
let me get one , 300G some s.c. proc etc done within couple hours.

man the sword looks shit.
it is a god damm hibbie sword. you guys @ mythic are out of sword idee's
is 5.1. swing delay wich is oke again but still it looks hmmm dunno not really fan of it. may if it starts glowing orso.

Other nice point after you read the release notes.
the colour deaths, i see gray line's now were in the patch is there a grayline
must be some colour settings who are diff when youre french orso.
system is still good tho i like the colours.

Market explorer Dam that is a great invention.
a daoc Postorder catalogus. i need a chair and a table there.
i can look hours for items on 211 pages of stuff , best invention ever !

Buggs :)
they removes some i guess, but as the old rule say you scrap 1 bug you intro 2 others. well say hello to a zilloin bugs.
we had porting problems ppl showed out of zone and were next to you.
riding on a horse but the horse took of and never seen again but hey you riding on a invinceble horse.

1/2 of cemelot has no floor anymore :)
the big square is completle floorless here ;)

there are no towers anymore on the road.
i can walk true it , stand under it and see ppl up in the air.
nope relog did not help. is really handy tho , can count all the mobs inside.

there are probley tons more bugs but not really looked for it.

but overall my feeling is that it is a good patch with lots of
good things in it. but plenty new things to fix again.
and as always there are some old bugs they never seems to fix.

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
They destroyed my druid and bards qbs...........again! :p
What do mythic have in for us poor support classes? Seems about 2 in 3 patches they mess around with my qbs just to spite me. :p

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Shawr said:
They destroyed my druid and bards qbs...........again! :p
What do mythic have in for us poor support classes? Seems about 2 in 3 patches they mess around with my qbs just to spite me. :p

tho, they gave us a spell-library so it would be easier for us to fix QB's after patches :D

Shivvering^Away

Fledgling Freddie
Well i solo'd a RR3 savage with my RR3 scout. Even though he evaded my crit shot and IP'd after the slam wore off. I can see alot of savages getting a bit pissed off with that. :eek7:

mts

Fledgling Freddie
so far i'm liking it.. lots of cool new stuff :]

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
In the start i hated the debuff nerf, but i think i can crow to live wtih it :p

Lots of nice little detalils that add's up to a nice patch, with a bit to nerfed debuff :)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Shivvering^Away said:
Well i solo'd a RR3 savage with my RR3 scout. Even though he evaded my crit shot and IP'd after the slam wore off. I can see alot of savages getting a bit pissed off with that. :eek7:

he was probably unbuffed

Belomar

Part of the furniture
They nerfed my debuff too, but to make up for it, I now have a 179 dd lifetap. :D Meaning I nuke for 450-570 instead of a constant 450 (although the duration of the debuff again is much shorter). So yes, I can live with it.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
I'm enjoying patch so far :)

Savages seem to be more easy to handle now, which is nice, debuffs are a bit weaker, but normal debuffs still last 9 secs on a unbuffed target.

Only annoying bug so far, is one of our ice last night, getting stunned right after he purged another stun.

All in all, very good patch :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
good patch, lots of nice shit in it for a change :)

the style lag and some other crap is still here tho, especially from the rear, or maybe its just windowdrag... :puke:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
BTW. Konah. are you one of those who tought it would be cool to have your rl pic as avatar? :x

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Finally we have /hood! :clap:

But, as typically happens with each new patch, it appears that the Chronicles has stopped updating again... I wonder how long it will take them to get it up and running this time? :rolleyes:

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
My account is closed so can't say much, except that /hood roolz!!

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
doesn't seem a bad patch though only played with my animist love flying on the bird at 1st to the new island

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
i'm not 100% sure what's wrong here but it seems like my insta spells with short timer (insta lul and insta DD) have some problems with the fade out whne i cant use em, they dont show as "rdy" after the timer has gone and i somtimes cant use em...

eny1 els tryed anything like it ?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Zeelee said:
i'm not 100% sure what's wrong here but it seems like my insta spells with short timer (insta lul and insta DD) have some problems with the fade out whne i cant use em, they dont show as "rdy" after the timer has gone and i somtimes cant use em...

eny1 els tryed anything like it ?

i got same.. i tought they added a 10min timer on aelull at first t.t same with asd on my healer.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
fg battles seems to take a bit longer, but keep defence seems really nice :> alot more caster friendly

Funkybunny

Banned
HOOD GOES ON!!! HOOD GOES OFF!! HOOD GOES ON!!! HOOD GOES OFF! TROLL HAS HOOD! TROLL HAS NO HOOD! TROLL HAPPY! HOOD GOES ON! troll likes griffin! griffin fun fly! troll jump of griffin! take no falling damage :( troll also likes HOOD GOES ON!! HOOD GOES OFF!! HOOD GOES ON!!! troll happy.. troll had fun playing with HOOD GOES ON! HOOD GOES OFF!!!

(the only thing that sucked was, the /rpfilter thingy.. the fact that you had to add stuff to the list it should filter was... not good... )

:m00: is it possible to get a :hood: smiley here? where the little smileydude goes /hood? ;)

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Df was weird this morning, they had shredders all over at the mid tunnel so you had to kill a lot to get through, and there were nightmares and succubuses all over alb and hib starting areas.

jessgade

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
They nerfed my debuff too, but to make up for it, I now have a 179 dd lifetap. :D Meaning I nuke for 450-570 instead of a constant 450 (although the duration of the debuff again is much shorter). So yes, I can live with it.

A bit annoyed that others get for free what I as a darkness spiritmaster have used 1127 spec points to get. :mad:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
BTW. Konah. are you one of those who tought it would be cool to have your rl pic as avatar? :x
no.

irl i look like a cross between brad pitt and keanu reeves, with a 10inch platinum schlong.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Shivvering^Away said:
savage rr3 with IP?¿? :eek7: sooooooooooooooo gimp!!!!!! :m00:
say the name plz, rr3 with ip = det 1, he dont come in my groups :)

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Funkybunny said:
HOOD GOES ON!!! HOOD GOES OFF!! HOOD GOES ON!!! HOOD GOES OFF! TROLL HAS HOOD! TROLL HAS NO HOOD! TROLL HAPPY! HOOD GOES ON! troll likes griffin! griffin fun fly! troll jump of griffin! take no falling damage :( troll also likes HOOD GOES ON!! HOOD GOES OFF!! HOOD GOES ON!!! troll happy.. troll had fun playing with HOOD GOES ON! HOOD GOES OFF!!!

(the only thing that sucked was, the /rpfilter thingy.. the fact that you had to add stuff to the list it should filter was... not good... )

:m00: is it possible to get a :hood: smiley here? where the little smileydude goes /hood? ;)

hehe st00pid tr0lls... u guys smell

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Funkybunny said:

ahh.. that was funny.. stolen from GUcomics?

still was funny as f00k imo :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
jessgade said:
A bit annoyed that others get for free what I as a darkness spiritmaster have used 1127 spec points to get. :mad:
Body Cabalists feel the same way, so you're not alone. ;) But you SMs have some other cool stuff instead, I would love to have an intercepting pet for soloing.

Btw, me and Shafu had a MoC lifetap duel the other day. Unfortunately, I was not solo (was with a cleric and some other guildie, both mezzed at the time), but it was still cool to see us lifetap health back and forth. ;)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
doesn't seem a bad patch though only played with my animist love flying on the bird at 1st to the new island
Whats on that new island anyway? Anything worthwhile?

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
I like it so far , have not checked all chars but it looks nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom