so how many days?

Funkybunny

Banned
do you think it will take before we see lvl 50 cata classes fully toaed out in rvr? :p

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
First RR5 Warlock was on US servers 8 days after release.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
First RR5 Warlock was on US servers 8 days after release.

Which is about the same time most of us will get the damned game.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Must admit, I'd be willing to bet that there's a level 50 of any of the new classes before the UK gets to see a copy of the game :(

Nerf non-UK retailers...

It's a conspiracy by GOA to undermine the UK...
They're going to try to sap our wills to live so France can invade the UK...

Yeah, they hope they'll be readily accepted by the public coz they'll bring copies of Cata woth them and it still won't be available over here...

Wait and see :p

(Hell, everyone else has posted stupid theories about it and I was feeling left out)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
Nerf non-UK retailers...

Isn't only UK that got problem most of the swedish reailers got friday as release date and that is a holyday. Most has closed for the whole weekend and I bet many people won't have catacombs in sweden for the first few days either. :m00:

Bellona

Banned
Phoebee-v- said:
Isn't only UK that got problem most of the swedish reailers got friday as release date and that is a holyday. Most has closed for the whole weekend and I bet many people won't have catacombs in sweden for the first few days either. :m00:

yeah, im fearing the same in denmark, dont know if the postal service will bring out personal packages on easter holiday days :(

Gamah

Banned
Phoebee-v- said:

pft just download it on your 1 terrabit connections and steal the cd keys =)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Funkybunny said:
do you think it will take before we see lvl 50 cata classes fully toaed out in rvr? :p

I expect to see Montarlock or Zaptarlock outside svas fully toaed in 3 days:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom