So.... How is things ?

What do you think about DaOc Atm?

• i love it big time! Still The same good old fun! Oh yeaH!

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Its good ... Some times i get bored of it but its oki...

Votes: 93 54.7%
  • Not sure tbh... thinking of trying something else for a long time...

Votes: 31 18.2%
  • Am Done with it .... I think ... Not fun anymore who am i kidding?

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • Fuck it!

Votes: 12 7.1%

• Total voters

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Hello guys..... I wuld like to make a checkup on how much the "funometer" is on atm. Me myself are taking a brake from DaoC, but i was wondering of how many people who still "LOooooVve BIG TIME!" the game and whos just oki with it etc to the other end of the line of emotions .... So make your vote and tell me how things is ;)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
still good but can be bored when getting steamrolled when trying to solo and no grps is up at that point.. maybe just because i hate PvE ;)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
still amazing fun at times but other times its boring, alot depends on the company i'm with though

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Groups ...

Fuaip said:
still good but can be bored when getting steamrolled when trying to solo and no grps is up at that point.. maybe just because i hate PvE ;)

Interesting comment that, is it not that case that people "do not want groups" at the moment as opposed to none being around? Groups seem to start, get beat then melt away like the polar ice caps, with people saying "I am going to solo etc."

I am sure that if more people took the bull by the horns, like Sharkith in NFD, people would group more.

Just my opinion of course.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
swing between "its good" and "i'm done with it" on a regular basis (usually depending on wether i'm getting any decent rvr)

Magicthise

Fledgling Freddie
I have always thought that the GOA guys could do a lot more in game themselves to spice things up a bit, like organised events ect, but I think in general daoc is still one of the best mmorpg's out there having played most.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
BGs - fun occasionally.
PvE - more fun than previously but by its nature pretty boring rly.
RvR - sucks unless you're high-RR or got a good regular group or if you prefer not to use voice-coms in what is officially still supposed to be an 'RPG'.
OFC if you're high-RR, got a good regular group & use voice-coms you'd probably still complain there's too few peeps to gank or something, but whatever ...
Same as ever IMO :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Still beats watching corrie and all the other crap on TV in the evenings ;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
OohhoO said:
BGs - fun occasionally.
PvE - more fun than previously but by its nature pretty boring rly.
RvR - sucks unless you're high-RR or got a good regular group or if you prefer not to use voice-coms in what is officially still supposed to be an 'RPG'.
OFC if you're high-RR, got a good regular group & use voice-coms you'd probably still complain there's too few peeps to gank or something, but whatever ...
Same as ever IMO :p

you can still roleplay if you want to, voice comms do not preclude that. My advice is to go with the flow - if you want a group the RvR pickup group has been there all we asked was to actually listen. Not much to ask is it? At the end of the day trying to compete with text when everyone else is using voice comms is like trying to fight a modern army with bows and arrows.

We aren't telepathic.

Its time a lot of us Hibbies got with the programme.

Thanks for the nice comment Arua but this weeks group is the last until Hibbies start to sort themselves out. There is a discussion started on Pryd.net about it I hope everyone here will contribute. I am entering semi retirement and running in the fixed group only because thats the only time I enjoy this game right now.

If we can do some thinking and forget all the bullshit and discuss this we can sort something out.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i still like it, just sometimes it gets annoying when peeps say to me.. and who are you again?

miss the old school peeps, but hey.. game moves on dont it

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
depends, 90% of the time I'm just preparing for rvr, and doing some lame, boring pve(mls, cls, farming, etc).. 5% trying to solo, get steamrolled, use vulgaric words/phrases... 5% having fun while soloing/duoing/trioing and finding enemy... BUT the last 5% really makes up for the loss.. It's teh best fun ever, like a few pills of XTC :p

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
From my perspective:

RvR: Well not what it used to be. its hard to do annything due to a large enemy force (mostly consists of albs ^^). and if it aint IRvR - its dead. (except for brynja, beno and crauch bridge). but it can be fun sometimes aswell. just not so mutch fun it used to be. but times changed. maybe we are lucky ^_^

PvE: ToA is easymode. arti raids and ML encounters goes quite regulary. better then ever :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom