So how is Prydwen looking?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Havent been on this forums for ages and was wondering, is Dyvet still averaging around 200 a night?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Havent been on this forums for ages and was wondering, is Dyvet still averaging around 200 a night?

I dont even play the game at present and I can tell you no :p lol most likely 80 max.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Most people in rvr zones die from heart related diseases caused mostly by low exercise, sitting way too much in a keep or in front of it, etc etc.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Fucking Awezomes Man! Like Total Solo Action Cos Everyone Know That Us Stealtherz Are Like The Best In The Game Coz Were Solo! Mids Still Have Like 6 Players Whitch Is So Unfair! I Keep Getting Nuked By Healers All The Time!

Game Is Solo Time But Mids Still Cant Play Fair! Nerf Healer Stun Nuke!

:p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwen is back to it's best days! Jordheim is full of people crafting, every few min a tower or keep changes hands!

You just need a beer or two and a bit practice in ignoring the chat being german.*

(*try Temair)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Dyvet is pretty good if you want to experience post-apolyptic gaming thought :p

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
these people who slag dyvet off are the ones not playing it .....the last weeks rvr have been good.... ofc its not like 1 year ago...but its still been ok i have done over 250k in less than a week on wizzy but if u listen to these tards they would say thats a lot of personal missions.... trust me it aint :)

10L6 10 days ago now RR11 so u decide

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
these people who slag dyvet off are the ones not playing it .....the last weeks rvr have been good.... ofc its not like 1 year ago...but its still been ok i have done over 250k in less than a week on wizzy but if u listen to these tards they would say thats a lot of personal missions.... trust me it aint :)

Isn't that just playing too much/? :|

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH

RP farming a bot isnt the best way either ;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
So how is Prydwen looking?

A bit like the inside of the heads of most employees at GoA.

Be happy though. Bainshees are top-notch again. The echo in there makes them pretty terrifying!

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
The server is in a sorry state with 80 to 100 primetime, but having said that there is some good fun to be had. You wont find opted 8v8 groups running, but you can easily find some solo action. Also, because the population is so small, if people want to group up no one worries about the class. So some nice small scale fights with random groups of 2 to 5 players. Makes fights quite interesting.

I would love to see more people return! but despite the low population, I am going to stick with it whilst I'm still getting some enjoyment from it.

Its not dead yet.:drink:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I see two people in this thread who need to visit a doc urgently and report him/her their hallucinations.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
these people who slag dyvet off are the ones not playing it .....

The people who slag Dyvet off are the people who have moved to a different server and once again realised what the game can be like with more than 1 enemy every 10 minutes to fight.

Fixed for you!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Yes because everyone knows the game is all about RPS!!!!

And you spastics wonder why the game is dead?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Yes because everyone knows the game is all about RPS!!!!

And you spastics wonder why the game is dead?

Some of us know better, but then it seems ur ass hasn't been beyond this forum in years to find out :p

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
The server is in a sorry state with 80 to 100 primetime, but having said that there is some good fun to be had. You wont find opted 8v8 groups running, but you can easily find some solo action. Also, because the population is so small, if people want to group up no one worries about the class. So some nice small scale fights with random groups of 2 to 5 players. Makes fights quite interesting.

I would love to see more people return! but despite the low population, I am going to stick with it whilst I'm still getting some enjoyment from it.

Its not dead yet.:drink:

Hmm that actually sounds like it could be fun. :) What about guilds? Have the remaining people left their old guilds and formed new ones, or?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm that actually sounds like it could be fun. :) What about guilds? Have the remaining people left their old guilds and formed new ones, or?

Dont think it really matters anymore with the new channels

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think it really matters anymore with the new channels

As Crom says, the new /A channel is very handy, it allows everyone to speak to the Realm. Finding others to Group with is not a problem particularly as people are not so concerened about class or running with Buffs. As far as the Guilds are concerned, they all look very quiet, some alliances have merged which helps though. Ours often has a dozen or more people on primetime, so always someone to chat to. ;)

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Been ages since I've been here so was quite curious to know how Prydwen was doing as well. Nice to hear that at least there's still some RvR going on.

And hi to the people that might still remember me although I doubt there are any :D

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
How sad... Ppl actually saying that its fun...

Wonder if they have forgotten how it was 2-3 years ago, wait.... you could find out by playing limors/temair!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
How sad... Ppl actually saying that its fun...

Wonder if they have forgotten how it was 2-3 years ago, wait.... you could find out by playing limors/temair!

Mm no way limors/temair has the same frission as the uk cluster 2 or 3 or more years back. Limors fg zone largely dead now as well which is a great shame. Limors on the whole is just a zerg fest but for me doesnt capture any of the mood you'd have on the old relic raids of yore. There appear to be the same set of battlegroup leaders day in day out that just reduce the whole server to lowest common denominator play. Maybe temair is better.

And what do you consider sad - that people are saying that its fun, or that people are having fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom