so how are u ppl

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
to u who knows me how are u all doing...myself is having it tuff on WoW to lvl my priest...but atleast i enjoy mmorpg again...daoc dident give me much more joy...will c if i might return to try out 1.83 or so...until then stay safe and kick thouse mids for me :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
to u who knows me how are u all doing...myself is having it tuff on WoW to lvl my priest...but atleast i enjoy mmorpg again...daoc dident give me much more joy...will c if i might return to try out 1.83 or so...until then stay safe and kick thouse mids for me :)

come back to daoc you little muppet lover :>

not the same without you :>

/Freggy:worthy:

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I found out I was jesus.

You just found out you WERE Jesus? Did you mean that you ARE Jesus or that you used to be Jesus without realising and now you aren't? :touch:

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
putting jesus aside
im fine, but i don't know you do i?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
DONT come back...if u do i´ll slap ya so hard that u will fly out of the looooooong country we live in :p .............nah joke....get back ya muppet...i need some chain armor :touch: ........and if not "ha det bäst svenne" :drink:

RejuvFluff

Banned
Linage2 extreme is uberfun :D kinda like daoc freeshards, except with lineage2 :p
they increased exprate 100 times and moneydrop 1000 times, so you dont have to grind for 7 months straight to be able to have fun x)

but, what's even more fun: irl with chix0rz<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom