So here we are

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
1,983
A new golden age of forum postage is beginning!
Beers all round :cheers:

Sad to see BW go but alas all good things come to a end

who am i? im the generic drum sound effects on the pad at CS, i am the unbuffed warder who you thought "was he even level 50?", but you will all know my name someday, when im rr10 and i have.....<trails off>

anywho lo all is basicly all i wanted to say

/wave :D
 

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
405
I want some of what Jeros has been drinking Oo
All his posts are upbeat...
 

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
405
On a side note :

Jeros's surname is Plainswalker, suggesting that he spends his time wondering across plains
Yussefs surname is Planeswalker, suggesting that he spends his time wing walking across planes.

I think Yussef is much more exciting xDD
 

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
1,983
frogster said:
On a side note :

Jeros's surname is Plainswalker, suggesting that he spends his time wondering across plains
Yussefs surname is Planeswalker, suggesting that he spends his time wing walking across planes.

I think Yussef is much more exciting xDD
i seem to remeber people asking me if i was him, the name desends from all the time i spent in salis plains as a lowbie, arr those were the days

and ofc my posts are upbeat, be happy its christmas (time) :fluffle:
 

Brannor McThife

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
100
Well, I'm here, and fek that if you think I'm going to post another Jorem thread all over. :twak:

I'm here, and that's all there is to it. :kissit:

-G
 

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
69
Brannor McThife said:
Well, I'm here, and fek that if you think I'm going to post another Jorem thread all over. :twak:

-G
Good because you only brought the stupid people with you last time :flame:
 

Brannor McThife

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
100
Classified said:
Good because you only brought the stupid people with you last time :flame:
Brought with me would imply that you were one of them... or were you there before Teh Zerg arrived? :)

-G
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom